Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

John Boyer

A-List Customer
Samual Gawith's 2006 Christmas Blend in an Ardor Bent Ball.

I looked "high and low" for this blend several years ago and finally found and purchased some from a shop in the UK.

I wonderful blend. You wouldn't want to smoke it all-day-every-day but it is a nice blend for the Christmas season. I hope to find something similar well before the last jar is gone. John

indycop said:
I manage to find a place.;)

Stay out of the rain. No use getting a cold in the process. You also need a fireplace roaring in the background to keep you warm and a bar in back of you with a few beer signs for ambiance. Sort of like this:
unknown-3.jpg

:cheers1:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Stay out of the rain. No use getting a cold in the process. You also need a fireplace roaring in the background to keep you warm and a bar in back of you with a few beer signs for ambiance. Sort of like this:
unknown-3.jpg

:cheers1:
At work I have to make do with the drivers seat of my car or a parking garage....:rolleyes:

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial #5 tonight, a souvenir from our trip to Jacksonville in Sept. The last one I had, and I smoked it until it was too hot to hold. It's box purchase material.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe