Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
i have a question...

i've smoked plenty of different cigars and tonight i was smoking a nicaraguan-rolled cuban and when i got about halfway through i slowly blew out the smoke and accidentally kind of slightly drew in through my nose, not enough to inhale and choke, but just kind of pick up the trail of smoke and the taste of the cigar was just amazing...

i did it again to make sure it wasn't a mistake and i was just overwhelmed with how i could really smell and taste the cigar...

then i added a deep breath after and it was even better...

i don't know if any of that makes sense but...does anybody know what i am talking about?

i couldn't believe how it improved the over all essence or whatever of the cigar...maybe i'm just crazy but i did the same with a completely different cigar my friend was smoking and it did the same with that...so...

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
SamMarlowPI said:
i have a question...

i've smoked plenty of different cigars and tonight i was smoking a nicaraguan-rolled cuban and when i got about halfway through i slowly blew out the smoke and accidentally kind of slightly drew in through my nose, not enough to inhale and choke, but just kind of pick up the trail of smoke and the taste of the cigar was just amazing...

i did it again to make sure it wasn't a mistake and i was just overwhelmed with how i could really smell and taste the cigar...

then i added a deep breath after and it was even better...

i don't know if any of that makes sense but...does anybody know what i am talking about?

i couldn't believe how it improved the over all essence or whatever of the cigar...maybe i'm just crazy but i did the same with a completely different cigar my friend was smoking and it did the same with that...so...

Not crazy at all. The senses of taste and smell are closely linked. Each enhances the other. I always prefer to smoke my cigar in a place where the air is still so the aroma doesn't escape as quickly.

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Frog Morton Across the Pond in a Peterson meerschaum prince. This Syrian latakia blend is a nice change of pace from my usual Cyprian latakia blend; it also nicely colors a meer.

Mac

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Smoking the new Alec Bradley Family Blend. I think it needs humi time, just not quite right. I suppose it came straight from the mail to the humidor at my B&M to me. They didn't have any yesterday so that's all I can think. I also picked up a box of MAXX the Culture as well.:D

BobC

St.Ignatz said:
I LIKE that cigar Bob.

by the way. Just how fast does your lawn grow?

Too fast :eek: , especially with the rain we've been getting this year. I have a friend who's a landscaper who keeps it fertilized for me too. That all adds up to grass that grows too fast.

Do you know, St. I, or does anyone else know, if the RP seasonals are short lived or not? If they are, I want to stock up on the Spring Collection robustos. They are quite good.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
Good man! Should have gotten the EGo though. ;) :p
Cheapercigars.com has the best price for the MAXX but I decided to support my local B&M this time.;) They didn't have the ego and I don't know if I could ever have the time it would take to smoke that one.lol

BobC

Legendario madura tonight. Much nicer cigar than the natural.

I also snagged another box of RP Spring Collection robustos. They're disappearing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe