Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Luftwaffles

One of the Regulars
Had my first cigar to celebrate my 18th last weekend. It was a Dutch Masters white grape, and my first impression was pretty good.
My mother disapproves, but in the end, it's my choice, not hers.

Yeah, didn't know any better then xD
How about a Hoyo de Monterrey? Is that any better? I got the 'Excalibur' variant, and I hope to try it later today.

I hope they are different than the ones I got a while back. They were downright acidic---like sticking your tongue in coffee grounds. I think they fixed the blend but that still sticks in my mind every time I think about Hoyo brands.

Luftwaffles

One of the Regulars
Well, I smoked it, and I found it quite pleasurable. VERY slight burn in the back of my throat, but smooth flavour and smelled fairly nice too.
cigar.jpg

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
I just finished a Gurka Evil. (7 by 70) I usually don't smoke such a large ring cigar, but I have to admit that it was very nice cigar. (it was a present from an old buddy who knew that I liked "big" cigars and apparently doesn't know the difference between a 54 ring and a 70 ring. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe