Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I can always make time for the D4. :D If they are going to discontinue the D5. It might be time to get some more. :D Wait a minute. I just looked. They are more expensive for 25 than the D4---$250 as opposed to $174! That makes no sense. I got a box of the Super Partagas instead. :p
Maybe you were looking at the Limited Edicion D5 in stead of the regular D5 which just came out and if I predict correctly going to be discontinued very soon, haha.
Super Partagas is nice and cheap. My friend used to purchase tons of those for everyday smoke. I bought some as well awhile back to give to some new smokers. I just bought a box of Punch Royal Coronation which is also very cheap. Am spending way too much on cigars this month. Bought a box of La Cloria Cubana Immensos, a box of El Rey Del Mundo lunch club, a box of Punch Royal Coronation and a jar of Upmann Noella.

Last edited:

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'll try the Super Partagas and see what I think in the mean time. :p
Distinctly Partagas like shorts and corona seniors etc. They are the size of corona but is packed loose, so less weight. They used to be machine-rolled hence very cheap. The price had not been raised much after they changed them to Totalmente a mano in or around 2000. So quite a bargain.
My friend used to buy the Corona Seniors but had changed to Super Partagas after they became hand rolled.

Distinctly Partagas like shorts and corona seniors etc. They are the size of corona but is packed loose, so less weight. They used to be machine-rolled hence very cheap. The price had not been raised much after they changed them to Totalmente a mano in or around 2000. So quite a bargain.
My friend used to buy the Corona Seniors but had changed to Super Partagas after they became hand rolled.

Thanks. Good to know. I hope they have a good draw being packed loose. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld