Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

RedPop4

One Too Many
I had a CAO MX-2 last night, as well as a Saint Luis Rey Serie A. Today brought a Montecristo Platinum. I haven't had a "domestic" Montecristo in ten years. Somebody had given me this one, and I just grabbed it. Turned out really good, though.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Escape with CAO

Attended "Escape with CAO" tonight!
I started off with the Mx2 and Deelovely started with the CAO cameroon, but she swapped with me because she liked the Mx2 better. Then she had the cx2 and I had the America. I had avoided trying the America because I thought it would be really strong but it was excellent, both of us loved that one! By far my favorite CAO so far, though I have a few more to try! We won a CAO America ball cap ( I hope that doesn't get me run out of here) and a large Brazilia, He called it an Anaconda.I had to turn the thing sideways to get it in my measly little humidor![huh] :)
I didn't win the red ash tray though...:(

P2200058.jpg

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Glenn Ford

Thought you boys may enjoy this... Glenn Ford and his collection of pipes.
glenn_ford.jpg

My question is... does one really need this many pipes?

RedPop4

One Too Many
Holy Moly.
They're all different, Lolita, and all beautiful in their own way.

I received some more swag, today. It's to see if I approve of using them as gifts for our writers. Let me get some photos taken and then see what you thing. The main owner has a relationship with his local tobacconist, Dion Giolito of FUMARE in Reno, Nevada. Dion has a relationship with Pete Johnson of Tatuaje Cigars. Tatuaje is one of the best brands going right now, fan-damn-tastic cigars. But they're a bit pricey.

Dion's Illusione brand is a new sensation as well, scoring well in Cigar Insider's top 25 of 2007 rankings.

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
RedPop4 said:
The main owner has a relationship with his local tobacconist, Dion Giolito of FUMARE in Reno, Nevada.

Fumare is a nice place. Good selection of McClelland blends, both in bulk and tinned. Lotsa cigars. Knowledgeable staff. Beautiful poker room in the back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld