Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
With the current events taking place between the USA and Cuba, it looks like some real Cuban Cigars are going to be able to find their way to you that smoke them! Yes, I will buy a few for Daniel!

With the current events taking place between the USA and Cuba, it looks like some real Cuban Cigars are going to be able to find their way to you that smoke them! Yes, I will buy a few for Daniel!

Lots and lots would have to be worked out before Cuban cigars could be practically sold in the US. There would be years and years of court battles over brand naming rights, if nothing else. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. Now, that said, it may soon become legal for US citizens to purchase Cuban cigars in other countries. They'd become ungodly expensive for a while, but at least you could bring them in legally.

Lots and lots would have to be worked out before Cuban cigars could be practically sold in the US. There would be years and years of court battles over brand naming rights, if nothing else. I wouldn't expect it anytime soon. Now, that said, it may soon become legal for US citizens to purchase Cuban cigars in other countries. They'd become ungodly expensive for a while, but at least you could bring them in legally.

Court battles over names have more or less been settled already with Altadis and General Cigar already owning 90% of the names available for marketing here.
Expensive yes. I could stand it to stay as it is now as they are cheap and plentiful for those who know how to get them.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I received a big fat $21.00 Maker's Mark cigar for Xmas. It was a great $7.00 cigar. Xmas price I guess. The Punch rare corjo (spelling $) was better.

Later

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe