Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Beacon Rusty said:
Samuel Gawith Squadron Leader in a Peterson meerschaum 303.

What do you think about the meerschaum can you really tell the difference .... I haven't smoked one as i like briars .... I have smoked cobs and still use them for trying new tobaccos so as not to pollute my regulars ... do they smoke like cobs???

Thanks!
Kk

BobC said:
AB SCR with a beetle hole. It's kind of fun watching the smoke flow out of that little hole, and it didn't affect the cigar much at all. Later a Hemingway Masterpiece, and then a HdM petit robusto while watching my nephews' softball game.

We'll just call you the exterminator. :p
That is why I don't remove cigars from cello wrappers if they come that way. It protects the other cigars from being damaged. I know it retards the aging process but it doesn't matter if the cigar is a pile of dust. :eusa_doh:
Keep your cigar humidors out of sunlight. That will keep them at least cooler. Somehow those cigars are getting above 70 degrees for sure for those bettles to hatch.
I bet the cigar was quite meaty. ;) :p
Yesterday was a diplomaticos No. 2 and a San Cristobal El Morro. :D

Beacon Rusty

One of the Regulars
KK,

Meers do not smoke like cobs at all. They offer the driest possible smoke. The only thing comparable would be a clay. I personally prefer African meerschaum over Turkish. They were made on the Isle of Man from the imported meer.

Beacon Rusty

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Cohiba Siglo II. The box was a birthday present from a friend. :)

mallory_cravenette_05_20_10.jpg

SteveAS

Practically Family
Nothing yesterday, but today I'll smoke another (2003) Cohiba Seleccion Reserva piramide. Last week's was a little tight, but it tasted great. Hopefully, today will taste as good and will draw better!

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mario said:
Cohiba Siglo II. The box was a birthday present from a friend. :)

mallory_cravenette_05_20_10.jpg

Nice present. Better hang on to that friend, Mario.

I had a Tempus this afternoon and debating between a La Traviata and a My Father for the evening.

I picked up a new bottle of Laphroaig that stands a good chance of being uncorked to accompany my evening cigar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe