Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Pilot99 said:
Oliva Serie V is an amazing cigar, did you get the chance to try the maduro version?

I have not tried the maduro yet, but if it's better I sure wouldn't want to put it down.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
indycop said:
Have you picked out your Monteagle cigars yet?lol :D

Not yet. I went through about half of my hats again this morning and set out 11. I'm going to have to narrow them down some or rent a truck to haul them and grow another head or two to wear them all.

If I rent a truck, I can just load my humidors up and bring all my cigars too. :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Set up the hammock for the first time this year to go out and have a Fuente 8-5-8. As I was getting set up Rex took off with it...:rage: It was in the cellophane and he had not destroyed it yet so I thought I could save it... But he put his big tooth through it and split the wrapper bad.:rage: :rage:

I had a Room101 torpedo instead....

indycop said:
Set up the hammock for the first time this year to go out and have a Fuente 8-5-8. As I was getting set up Rex took off with it...:rage: It was in the cellophane and he had not destroyed it yet so I thought I could save it... But he put his big tooth through it and split the wrapper bad.:rage: :rage:

Bad dog! :eusa_doh: This evening he is eating liver for dinner.:p

rikrdo

A-List Customer
indycop said:

Whaddaya think of the Room 101 ??
Havent seen much at all said about em.
I know theryre made by Camacho but thats about it [huh]

e
Cornell and Diehl 3 friars in my Rad Davis Sandblasted squashed tomato on the way home from work

indycop

I'll Lock Up
rikrdo said:
Whaddaya think of the Room 101 ??
Havent seen much at all said about em.
I know theryre made by Camacho but thats about it [huh]

Cornell and Diehl 3 friars in my Rad Davis Sandblasted squashed tomato on the way homw from work
It's ok, no more than medium strength. I much prefer the LegendArio Maduro or the SLR Maduro. I have two more toro 101s to try. They are a nice cigar but nothing that stands out to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe