Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Oliva Serie V double robusto this afternoon while mowing, hopefully for the last time this year. I may have to have another later as I didn't pay enough attention to it and it went out twice. The second time I tossed it. Good cigar though.

BobC said:
Oliva Serie V double robusto this afternoon while mowing, hopefully for the last time this year. I may have to have another later as I didn't pay enough attention to it and it went out twice. The second time I tossed it. Good cigar though.

You tossed a good cigar?! Sacriledge! :p
Actually, last night I had a Por Larranaga Montecarlo. My son was in a hurry to get back inside the house so I set it down before I should have as well. Maybe I can go back out to the summer house tonight and finish it. ;) :p lol

BobC

jamespowers said:
Actually, last night I had a Por Larranaga Montecarlo. My son was in a hurry to get back inside the house so I set it down before I should have as well. Maybe I can go back out to the summer house tonight and finish it. ;) :p lol

Yes, I know. Does it help that I looked at it for a good while before I tossed it?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
:eek: :kick: shakeshead

Mr. Paladin

jamespowers said:
A little mild for me but an excellent cigar in construction and draw. :eusa_clap

Yes sir, I agree. They have a good flavor though.

Last night it was a Flor de Copan. I have taken advantage of JR's latest sales :D .

BobC

indycop said:
Bob, I think the Murcielago would be right up your alley. That thing had alot of flavor and packed a sucker punch.lol

Is that a new cigar? None of the places I've bought from list it at all. I did see it at a place called Smoke Inn.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Tried my 2nd AB Prensado. The first one had burn issues but I thought maybe it was due to being outside at an event so I tried a 2nd one at home. I give up, I am pretty good about keeping an even burn but just could not do it on this one either.:mad: It started tunneling so I gave it to Dee since she really liked the flavor. She even gave up on it after one side was burning a good 2 inches ahead of the other....[huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld