Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Marty M.

Vendor
It's all a blur....

Ok, sorry, sorry, sorry for the quality of the pics. I have a real problem, but I'm working through it.
Marty Mathis

P1010301.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010304.jpg
[/IMG]

P1010306.jpg
[/IMG]

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
^Nice Marty. The tie looks like a Talbott (but I seem to recall you don't carry them). Are the shoes shell cordovan? (Hard to tell with the blur. ;) )

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Black vintage styled short sleeved sweater, tan with graduated black dots corduroy circle skirt, black herringbone tights, black flats.

I was at the library and a fellow student asked why I was looking so dressed up. I replied there's no need to look dumpy just because it's finals! lol Fortunately none of my friends were in sweatpants. ;)

CdnDandy

Familiar Face
Technically, not today, but Saturday:
trevorparty.jpg

Sorry, not great quality - camera phone.
Blue pinstripe suit, yellow tie, white shirt, white pocket square, gray hat (you can barely see it in my left hand), brown shoes, and a unlit cigar ;)

carter

I'll Lock Up
Marty, It looks like you have put together a nice palette of colors in that ensemble. I'd like to see better pictures of your suit. Do those shoes need trees?

AdmiralTofu

One of the Regulars
Leonard Leroy said:

I like it -- out-of-the-mold enough to work, and you carry the look with confidence, it seems. :) And from I can tell from the picture, great hat too!

Welcome to the Lounge.

-Tofu

Marty M.

Vendor
I like my Blur..

AlanC said:
^Nice Marty. The tie looks like a Talbott (but I seem to recall you don't carry them). Are the shoes shell cordovan? (Hard to tell with the blur. ;) )
Hi Alan, You're right about not carring Talbott. Great neckwear line. However, the store down the street (with much deeper pockets then me) carry them. The tie in the picture is from a wonderful compant called Dion. The shoes are an older Allen Edmonds. They are not Shell Cordovan. Just a Calf skin. Thanks buddy.
Marty Mathis

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Lee Homburg
REI Organic cotton/organic dyed gray plaid jacket
Fair Isle sweatervest
'30s tie
Bue shirt
Black slacks
gray leather shoes.
IMG_3896.jpg

Jerekson

One Too Many
Kev_portrait_23.png

Went on a bit of an expedition yesterday. Sketcher boots, field khakis, white dress shirt, Mark VIII bag, denim jacket, Akubra.

carter

I'll Lock Up
Jerekson said:
Kev_portrait_23.png

Went on a bit of an expedition yesterday. Sketcher boots, field khakis, white dress shirt, Mark VIII bag, denim jacket, Akubra.

Nice picture, Jerekson. Where was this taken? Looks like you have an IJ vibe going! The looks suits you well.

Josephine

One Too Many
Jerekson said:

You look great! Hmmm, almost too great.... Roll around in the dirt for a little bit, then take another pic. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken