Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Friends

alexandra

Practically Family
CharlesB said:

Yes. That is me. One smoking hot babe. Sometimes when I'm sweating and jiggling it's like God opened the sky and sent a laser of hotness down from the sky and it hit me directly in the face.

CharlesB

Suspended
alexandra said:
Yes. That is me. One smoking hot babe. Sometimes when I'm sweating and jiggling it's like God opened the sky and sent a laser of hotness down from the sky and it hit me directly in the face.
It's like Lasik for the soul with all that laser beam!

alexandra

Practically Family
CharlesB said:
It's like Lasik for the soul with all that laser beam!

Yes and all the men and women suddenly turn and think "Holy crap it's an angel" and they all want my autograph because they have never encountered such beauty and hotness at once. Really they don't know what to do with it all. It's overwhelming.

V-Sweetheart

New in Town
Wahh Miss 1929 I am in the Vintage Wildernesss

Miss 1929 said:
Yes, literally dozens of them! And I know about a hundred or so more, that are not close friends. We have a huge community of vintage people out here in the Bay Area. All kinds, from Renaissance to Rockabilly.

Here's some of us...

I see my smiling face in your first photo! Yes in SF there are tons of like minded vintage dressing souls. I used to be one of them. Sadly, now that I am here in DC it is a vintage dressing waste land. I too am regarded as that girl who "has a unique old time style" and drives that old car. Hey it is a life style choice!

Is there anyone out there dressing vintage near our nation's capitol? Hello knock? knock? Car to come for a cocktail?

CharlesB

Suspended
alexandra said:
Yes and all the men and women suddenly turn and think "Holy crap it's an angel" and they all want my autograph because they have never encountered such beauty and hotness at once. Really they don't know what to do with it all. It's overwhelming.
My Mind! It has been blown!

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
zaika said:
miss 1929...i keep threatening to move to CA for the vintage scene!!...but i'd really love to come down for an event someday...even if it's to see everyone dressed to the nines! your photo of the men in their tails and tophats made my heart ache!

Come on down... you can't have the one on the left, front row, though, he's mine, all mine...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe