Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
JACKET OF THE WEEK FOR SALE--

Aero Maxwell Size 38, Brown FQHH, Royal Stuart tartan liner, leather-lined cuffs, left side vertical interior pocket with snap closure, brown corduroy pocket linings, 3" brown corduroy on inside bottom hem, brass side buckles, and throat latch. 25" back length, 26.25" sleeve length.

$1,099.99 USD; free worldwide shipping!

Absolutely beautiful!

StuartMaxwellAeroFront11_zps849c312e.jpg

AeroStuartMaxwellBrownFQHHback11_zps81e8d2a5.jpg

AeroStuartMaxwellTagBrownFQHH11_zpse820e986.jpg

Hot! Would be great to see it being worn in the flesh.

Ross817

New in Town
Thanks for the quick help all! I ll be reaching out today. Nothing like a new jacket just in time for 105 deg. Dallas summers!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
What happened to the J107?

Been "coming soon" for a good while now......:D;)

I think you can actually order thm Major?

The Aero J107 has finally been published on our website! If you want the jacket to look exactly like a Buco J-71, specify the jacket with a 23 inch back length, 24.25 inch arms, and a 5 inch chest pocket for sizes 40/42. All hides and colors are available on this jacket style!

June production scheduling for custom Aero jacket orders has begun! 28 slots are open!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Is the J107 exclusive to Thurston, or are Aero introducing it in their line?

Aero sells the J107 as well!

June production scheduling for custom Aero jacket orders is still in progress...24 slots are still available! Last month we had orders for everything from Aero Highwayman jackets to new Aeromarine jackets to new Speedway jackets...all Aero styles can be ordered!

Last edited:

Graemsay

Practically Family
Wade posted a picture of a two-tone vintage jacket that you were getting Aero to replicate.

Californian11_zps071766bc.jpg

Did this ever come through? I'd be curious to see what it's like, as the original is gorgeous.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Wade posted a picture of a two-tone vintage jacket that you were getting Aero to replicate.

Californian11_zps071766bc.jpg

Did this ever come through? I'd be curious to see what it's like, as the original is gorgeous.

I have this picture saved as my phone background! Though it looks more tri-tone! Beautiful.

Hopefully this jacket style/design will be one of Aero's next projects!

Aero women's jerky horsehide Highwayman "under the radar" for many years... Great for the wife or girlfriend!!!

Aeroforwomen_zps5599ce05.jpg

avique

One of the Regulars
Aero Leather Jackets in stock

I've been considering several of the jackets from Aero for awhile but I really want to see the jackets in person before I spend that much money. Since I live in Seattle I was wondering if you keep any of the Barnstormer, Hudson, or Northeaster jackets in stock? Your website doesn't show them but I thought I'd ask.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
I've been considering several of the jackets from Aero for awhile but I really want to see the jackets in person before I spend that much money. Since I live in Seattle I was wondering if you keep any of the Barnstormer, Hudson, or Northeaster jackets in stock? Your website doesn't show them but I thought I'd ask.

We have a good selection of Aero jackets in stock at any given time. Currently, in the three models that you specified, we have the Barnstormer in a size 40...our Aero selection is definitely weighted toward the slimfit designs. However, we can fit you for any style of Aero, just call or stop on by the shop!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We had a very busy weekend and some great custom Aero orders were spec'd for June production! These look like they'll be beautiful jackets! We currently have 19 custom Aero production slots left for the month of June...

Some teasers...

STYLE –Sunburst
SIZE – 42
LEATHER – Extra heavy FQHH
COLOUR – Black
ZIPPER METAL TYPE – Nickel with nickel diamond Talon chest zipper
LINING –Capercaillie tartan and black cotton drill in sleeves
STORM CUFFS – No
QUANTITY – 1

SLEEVE LENGTH – 26.5 inches
BACK LENGTH –26.5 inches

*Please construct jacket with
1) Left vertical interior pocket with snap closure
2) Light tan contrast stitching on all seams
3) Nickel diamond Talon chest pull

STYLE – Dustbowl with chest pocket
SIZE – 40
LEATHER – Goatskin
COLOUR - Seal
ZIPPER METAL TYPE – Nickel with nickel diamond Talon chest pull
LINING – Aeromarine tweed
STORM CUFFS – No
QUANTITY – 1

BACK LENGTH – 26 inches

1) Leather-lined cuffs
2) Left interior vertical pocket with snap closure
3) Nickel diamond Talon chest pull
4) Light tan contrast stitching on all seams

STYLE – Two-Tone J106 (color specified like two-tone King of the Road with no action back and single point “V” brown FQHH yoke)
SIZE – 42
LEATHER-Extra heavy FQHH
COLOUR – Black and brown
ZIPPER METAL TYPE – Brass Talon zippers (Please make sure all other hardware is nickel—i.e. snaps, grommets, belt buckle, bar studs on epaulets, etc.)
LINING –Black cotton drill
STORM CUFFS – No
QUANTITY – 1

BACK LENGTH – 26.25 inches

1) Squared-off coin pocket
2) No action back with single point “V” brown FQHH yoke
3) Brown FQHH pocket welts on chest pocket
4) HH pulls on all zippers
5) Nickel snaps everywhere on jacket
6) Nickel belt buckle and belt grommets
7) Nickel bar studs on epaulets
8) Nickel grommets in armpits
9) REGULAR AERO LABEL
10) Left vertical interior pocket with nickel snap closure

Last edited:

Lilliput

New in Town
If I were to order a Dustbowl for my husband as a gift, what would be the best way to make sure I got the fit correct for him? Just order his regular suit jacket size? Or should I surreptitiously measure him? :)

If I were to order a Dustbowl for my husband as a gift, what would be the best way to make sure I got the fit correct for him? Just order his regular suit jacket size? Or should I surreptitiously measure him? :)
Bottle of Vodka, then measure. If you lay a tape-measure out on the bed first, it will help lolNice wife!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe