Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Stratoliner Society {VINTAGE}

nickn5

One of the Regulars
The 1/8 off Ebay

finally arrived, along with my TWA Pin:

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00398.jpg

DSC00389.jpg

Will post another pic on noggin once I've stretched hat ever so slightly, about 1/2 a size or so.

N. :)

nickn5

One of the Regulars
lol Grass is always greener I think, just recently I've been wishing my head was bigger AND smaller at the same time, not many 7 1/4 hats around. Mind you, wallet also needs to be bigger (and fuller!).

Just noticed that the pics above make the Strat look grey, actually the colour is closer to that of the middle pic, it's the typical tan/beige of most Open Road hats.

N. :)

P.S Grey Strat has been eaten by Optimo, arrived there a week ago for a full service but no contact from them yet... :confused:
P.P.S Thanks btw :)

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Very sweet, Nick! :eusa_clap

I need to get around to photographing and posting my Strats here so I can be an Official Member of the Society. ;) Maybe I'll do so after the one I just won gets here. That makes a total of four, if I recall correctly. :D I recently bought one that was advertised as a 7 1/2, but the sweat had padding behind it and it's shrunk a bit. I'm not sure if I'll wear it as is or do a gentle stretch back out to 7 1/2 and put it up on the Bay.

Cheers,
Tom

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
It's about time...

I got around to applying for membership here!

I'll start with my newest Stratoliner acquisition, the blue-grey liner-less one. It is in need of cleaning. If Scouts doesn't do the trick it'll go out for professional cleaning.

StetsonStratBlueGrey4.jpg

StetsonStratBlueGrey5.jpg

StetsonStratBlueGrey2.jpg

StetsonStratBlueGrey3.jpg

Regards,
Tom

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Great bunch of new Strats, nickn5, Tom and Michael! :eusa_clap

Michael -- love the light blue color on that Strat, along with the two-tone liner.

Tango -- Well done, my friend. That Strat is just a classic! Great color. In fact, now that I see your lid, perhaps yours is closer than mine to the "Alpine Blue" color in this Stetson Stratoliner ad:
StratolinerAlpineBlue3.jpg

Tango Yankee said:

Nicely done!

Cheers,
JtL

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
My application for guest membership

I own it, but it doesn't fit me. Does that count? ;)
It will be in the Classifieds soon, and I'll surrender my visitor's name tag upon transfer of hat ownership.
DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0098-1.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0106-1.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members