Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Kimberly

Practically Family
Shearer said:
I bought a pair of pajamas :D The weather's been grey so I must have been in a loungy type of mood. They're not my size, but hopefully the pants will stay up lol

jammies.jpg

Those look so comfy right now. I am at my mothers house and she keeps her heat on 60! :eek: I am so cold right now and wish I were at home in my jammies in my warm house.

Liz

Today I bought a deadstock raincoat complete with matching hat, belt and carrying case! I managed to take a quick (and bad quality) picture:

IMG_1765.jpg

The reason it's so wrinkled is because it's been folded in the carrying case for 40+ years!

Vintage Betty

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Kimberly, those Hawaiian capris are a riot!

Also gals, I thought I saw a LARGE amount of 1950's inspired shoes in a Marshall's commercial yesterday on Summer shoes, so be sure to check your local ads/stores. I definately saw tiger pumps, and also some way too cute esperilles (sp?) with a wedge heel and cross over fabric in the front toes. Sounds common, but it looked very vintage.

Vintage Betty

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so i have been eye balling these shoes for weeeeeks, and they were completely SOLD OUT in my size.
tonight, i checked on a whim.. and they had 1 pair left!!! In my size!!!!!!
orig. 70$ i got them for $16!!!!!
3832-284746-d.jpg

you have no idea how excited i am !!!!!!!!!
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
:D :D :D :D

Kimberly

Practically Family
exquisitebones said:

ok, so i have been eye balling these shoes for weeeeeks, and they were completely SOLD OUT in my size.
3832-284746-d.jpg

It must have been fate!! :D Those are great! I am off to Target to see if I can get some shoes today. I have not had luck because I have such wide feet that nothing fits yet. :rolleyes:

RaasAlHayya

A-List Customer
exquisitebones said:

3832-284746-d.jpg

I was looking at those yesterday and wishing they had them in my size. Congrats on your gorgeous new shoes!

--Leslie

Amelie

A-List Customer
exquisitebones said:

those are amaing shoes!! you are very lucky to have them for such a cheap price!!! :eek:

I bought a hat :eusa_doh: and a pattern on Ebay :eusa_doh:
Just like I dont have enough of them [bad]
But well... :p

I'll probably have something to do about the veil... but eh :D
44dd1sblgu0.jpg

And this is a really cute swimsuit from 1949. Can't wait to make it!! :rolleyes:
4b051bug3.jpg

Amelie

A-List Customer
I'll see in which shape it is when I get it

But i'll probably end up just making a copy to swap though. I tend to be a little rough with my patterns, so I'll prefer to send you all something good lol
(and I am supposed to make good copies of patterns since I've studied a bit of pattern design, so don't worry lol)

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
just one these a couple of days ago:

vintageblackbluedress.jpg
[/IMG]

this dress is from the 80's, but I liked it and it was only .99 cents (theres a hole in the armpit)

and I got these shoes cause I thought they were cute, $25.00, again not vintage but I loved them anyways.;)

UNIS110106_100633_Main.jpg
[/IMG]

Liz

BegintheBeguine said:
Cool! Your hair looks fab, just like the girl in your avatar!

Thanks so much! That's pretty much the look I go for :) I love the Pugs in your avatar!

Kimberly

Practically Family
I have been so bad today. I bought two more dresses. :( I couldn't help myself though. My extended family is in town for a few days and they want me at my mothers 24-7. There is only so much Crazy 8's and Soprano episodes I can take before I snap. Shopping is my therapy and I thought I would go to Target to buy some shoes which are a total necessity as I don't have that many for the summer. I went there and it was closed. [huh]

Anyhow, I couldn't get my fix there so I came back to my mothers house and while they are watching the season premiere of the Sopranos (I don't watch it normally), I am buying dresses on eBay. Yes I am the black sheep. lol

I will post pics tomorrow when they are gone!! :D

Kimberly

Practically Family
Pink, I love the color of that!! I have a thing for yellow and pink colored dresses. Just looking at your reminds of the of summer that is coming one of these days!! Great buy and so cute!

Kimberly

Practically Family
These are my two new dresses.

The first one was another BIN. I love BIN's, auctions stress me out too much. :D

bluesundress.jpg

The 2nd one is plaid which I have a strange obsession with. It falls into the under $10 club. :eusa_clap

plaiddress.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82