Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

pigeon toe

One Too Many
55e4_1.JPG

$10 club! Still expensive for a scarf though! I'm gonna put my hair up in this for when I go to the beach. I could've gotten a Canada one for much cheaper, but that's not very beachy now is it?

Not vintage, but also under $10 (my friend's dad gets everything wholesale at American Apparel):

ST2456_02.jpg

It's unisex!

RSA8340_03.jpg

I thought this dress would be cute over jeans (I got it in a forest green).

Tinseltown

A-List Customer
ShrinkingViolet said:
I'm waiting for these to arrive:

50's Norwegian sweater (from the UK, someone tell me why I can't find these anywhere in Denmark [huh]):
1d2f_1.JPG

Two 40's blouses:
8e00_1_b.JPG

956f_1_b.JPG
Hi!
Yes! Another danish girl! How lovely.. we are quite a few danes here...but up untill now I thought I was the only girl here!
I love love loooove the first sweater. Looks very norwegian. :)

Gonna PM you in case you don't read this. ;)

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Does this count?? Wicked excited... I turned in the old iPod mini that I killed by putting it in the gym bag with a slightly open bottle of water...that gets you 10% off, which basically covers taxes here in NY.

ipod30gb.jpg
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
That's a great purchase, congrats!!!
I got one of the new models too, it is awesome, you will be very impressed by it. I have my contacts, calendar, my entire iPhoto library, and even a few movies on mine. The battery lasts a really long time, and even though it's heavier than the mini, it does so much more. This is my third iPod, I was just never happy with them, but when I got the latest model, I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Let me know if you need some songs to fill up your iTunes. We might not listen to the same kind of music, but I have most of my iTunes backed up on 2 dvds, I could just copy and mail them to you and you can upload the music you do like. It's impossible to use all the space on the iPod, even with the pictures, movies, and all the other stuff I have on it.
Sorry to go on, I'm a bit MAC happy, and always glad when someone buys there product. Congrats:D

pigeon toe

One Too Many
ohairas said:
PIGEON, Love the new avatar, you look darling!!! :eek:
Nikki

Aww, thank you! Your av is pretty swell too! :)

Daisy and Miss Bella Hell, you should check out Deleted if you haven't already. I think the fellow that maintains it posted about it here once. Anyway, they have some great old movies that you can put on your Ipod! And they are all free too!

Because of copywright laws, no links to downloaded material. Thanks.

ricki

Familiar Face
Daisy Buchanan said:
Let me know if you need some songs to fill up your iTunes. We might not listen to the same kind of music, but I have most of my iTunes backed up on 2 dvds, I could just copy and mail them to you and you can upload the music you do like. It's impossible to use all the space on the iPod, even with the pictures, movies, and all the other stuff I have on it.
Oh, you'll have share some of your music with me at one of the Boston get togethers :)

ricki

Familiar Face
pigeon toe said:
Aww, thank you! Your av is pretty swell too! :)

Daisy and Miss Bella Hell, you should check out Edit if you haven't already. I think the fellow that maintains it posted about it here once. Anyway, they have some great old movies that you can put on your Ipod! And they are all free too!

Great tip. I'm downloading movies now. Finally I'll have something to watch besides Best Week Ever.

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks Daisy and Pigeon Toe! Daisy, I would love to take you up on that! Pigeon, I will TOTALLY check out that site.

I didn't know I could put a calendar on my iPod. Awesome.

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
pigeon toe said:
55e4_1.JPG

$10 club! Still expensive for a scarf though! I'm gonna put my hair up in this for when I go to the beach. I could've gotten a Canada one for much cheaper, but that's not very beachy now is it?

RSA8340_03.jpg

I thought this dress would be cute over jeans (I got it in a forest green).

That dress is a winner pidgeon toe, over trousers or by itself :D
And the scarf is sweet, very 50s!!! Good finds!!!

Shearer

Practically Family
goldwyn_girl, that dress is really cute. The pattern looks neato.

I had my own dry spell, but I snagged two things I had my eye on.

This 40's musical motif dress...

musicalmain.jpg

And these sunglasses (purses and sunglasses are my Achilles heel)...

sunglasses2.jpg

Kim_B

Practically Family
Honey Doll, that is adorable!

I agree that Etsy can be pretty tricky to navigate! I've also noticed that a lot of sellers use tags in their listings that have nothing to do with what you're searching for! That really frustrates me.
No sales here yet...it's only been a week, though. I know it takes a while :) I can say though that it makes me feel good that people are supporting the hand-made arts and crafts community like they are!

Honey Doll

Practically Family
Kim_B said:
Honey Doll, that is adorable!

I agree that Etsy can be pretty tricky to navigate! I've also noticed that a lot of sellers use tags in their listings that have nothing to do with what you're searching for! That really frustrates me.
No sales here yet...it's only been a week, though. I know it takes a while :) I can say though that it makes me feel good that people are supporting the hand-made arts and crafts community like they are!

Kim are you selling on Etsy? What's your seller's name there?

Honey Doll

Kim_B

Practically Family
Yep, I just opened up my shop last week! I make jewelry and a few people were asking if I sell any of it, so I thought I'd give it a try. My shop name is ThePeachMartini.

:eek:fftopic: Out of curiosity, how smoothly did your transaction go? I can PM you since it's a little off topic :rolleyes:

Tinseltown

A-List Customer
These, but I don't know how vintage-looking they are. You tell me! :)
I am not keeping both.. which ones do you think I should keep?

The dots on the navy ones are darker irl than on the pic.
I am very pale and I have golden brown hair if that makes any difference.

2q39dm0.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82