Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Shearer

Practically Family
Ah! Those shoes! Vintage Betty, those are delicious!

Back when Endless first opened they had a Charles David spec on sale, but alas, not in my size and now I can't find them :rolleyes:

Kimberly

Practically Family
Okay I bought these and I think they are men's golf shorts! They were only t$2.50 though so I bought them. lol I love the elastic at the ends of them. They are a little lose on me but very comfortable for wearing them around the house. :p

redwhiteshorts.jpg

Here is the union label on them.

redshortslabel.jpg

I also bought a my first bullet bra! :eek:

Kimberly

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
Exquisite, you're too skinny stop posting pics of yourself. ;)

:eek:fftopic:
Kimberly, love the new avatar! Sassy!

Thanks Pink!! I was fooling around with my new hat! lol My kids think I have entered some kind of bizarre mid-life crisis or something. :rolleyes: lol

Kimberly

Practically Family
Pink Dahlia said:
Woo! I just cleaned out my watch list! I just about cut it in half!

I feel like an [angel]!

I hear you on that! I did the same thing. But I keep checking to see the new goods that come in. :p

Pink, I bet you have a months worth of summer dresses now so you won't have to wear the same one once in one month. ;) :D

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Kimberly said:
Okay I bought these and I think they are men's golf shorts! They were only t$2.50 though so I bought them. lol I love the elastic at the ends of them. They are a little lose on me but very comfortable for wearing them around the house. :p

redwhiteshorts.jpg

Here is the union label on them.

redshortslabel.jpg

I also bought a my first bullet bra! :eek:

Very Cute! I think those might be mens plus fours. However, those style shorts are all the rave this season! What a deal too.
Love the new avitar, you look great!!!

Daisy Buchanan

LadyStardust said:
Ahhh, those shoes are divine! They look so similar to a pair
Anthropologie has had on their website for a while, which I've always loved! :)

dsp_dsc03696.jpg

Here's one I got at a price that I'm still stunned at. I can't believe it stayed this cheap! :eek:

I was watching this one too, I'm so glad it went to a fellow Lounger!!
The woman said that the skirt had faded a bit but it was still totally wearable, are you gonna try to dye it back to it's original color? I was wondering about doing that myself, but I actually liked the color of it and have never tried to dye any of my clothes, and wasn't sure even how to dye the crepe material.
Please let us know how it looks in person. It is a great dress, and I adore the style of it too:)

Daisy Buchanan

Vintage Betty said:
Daisy-

I wish I'd known you will come to NYC.
I was just there, and my husband rented a limo for me to go shopping! Can you believe it?
We could have gone around town in style together....
Vintage Betty

Oh, I hope you had a grand time!! NYC is my favorite city in the US. I've often contemplated moving there, but my sister lives there and I don't think even that city could handle the two of us!:eek:
Let me know if you ever plan another trip there, I'm just a train ride away, and it gives me an excuse to visit my cute little nephew Isaac.

Those shoes are incredible, I can't believe you got them at JCPenney!! Wow, I've been seeing a lot of cute things on their website recently. I think I'm gonna have to check with them more often.

LadyStardust

Practically Family
exquisitebones, that is a -sizzling- swimsuit and photo! Looks great! :eusa_clap

And oh wow, I feel extra fortunate and at the same time sad/guilty, now that I know both you Dahlia and Daisy were watching it. :( It makes me wish there had been more of the same dress so we all could've gotten one. But thank you so for the sweet words, I just hope I can do it justice, as with any vintage piece. As regards dying it back to its original color, I had read that information also, and I think it really will depend on what impression it makes on me in person. Personally, I too, think it looks alright with the "new" color, and I think it's a nice contrast to the top, and oh I love plum shades. So I'm really not sure. Also, I too have never attempted a dye job on vintage piece, so I am extra apprehensive to undertake that. [huh] But, if I did, I would have wonderful resources here at the Lounge from all lovely ladies who have dyed! I hope things will work out no matter what! :)
Oh, and Daisy, I had meant to remark regarding that sailor style dress with the celluloid star button, I was watching that too, it was/is SO beautiful and you will look SMASHING in it! You should absolutely post pictures! :) I was thinking it would be a perfect dress for a yacht party or just anywhere near the waterfront/coast.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Not quite a month, Kimberly. Maybe two weeks. ;)

And not to worry, Lady Stardust. I sadly passed on it. It was just a bit two small in the waist (and by a bit I mean an inch or two). And since I'm not taking any chances anymore, I passed.

Kimberly

Practically Family
Daisy Buchanan said:
Very Cute! I think those might be mens plus fours. However, those style shorts are all the rave this season! What a deal too.
Love the new avitar, you look great!!!

Thanks Daisy!

What the heck are plus fours though, I never heard of them. :eek:

I loved them right the minute I saw them. I tried them on and they will fit with a red belt. I think it would look so cute with a white t and red espadrilles(sp). Once I saw the union tag they went into my cart. The way I looked at it is if they didn't fit me, than I would find someone they did fit. I can't let quality vintage go if it's priced right. Sometimes that type of stuff will sit in the store for months unwanted so I feel it's my civic responsibility to buy it. lol

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
Vintage Betty said:
Wow exquisite - that swimsuit rocks! You should head over to the beach right now!

Vintage Betty

Oh i know! i went sun bathing while my baby was alseep! back yard and a good magazine! sweeeeeeeeeeeet... also, the peanut butter and jelly sandwich was pretty good!

Elaina

One Too Many
LMAO, my son has decided that me+skin=hell.

I wet out to garden in shorts and I thought the world would end. We went out for dinner, and i had on a not really low cut blouse, but some cleavage was showing and a skirt, and I thought the world was ending. OMG, one man said something to me, and I thought he was going to die of embarrassment (Leslie can tell you the grey outfit isn't revealing AT ALL). I miss my baby! Now he's too big for me to hug, and he's not even 8 yet.

Nice purchases ladies, looks like I get to find nun's clothes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82