Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tomb1013

One of the Regulars
A new VS Hitchhiker.
DSC_3041.jpg

Last edited:
Nik & Perry, Thanks!

Robert, As usually a super find! Very unique straw combo.

Rusty, Great BH Beaver Brown fedora! The mid ribbon with the tall grown is a winner.

Tomb, Sharp looking VS Hitchhiker!

flyfishark

Practically Family
I was shoe hunting today, and came across two NOS hats, never creased or bashed. One was a 7 5/8 Dobbs, and the other I'm showing here. This is a 4 1/2 Punti (US 7 I think), that is 5X, and says "Marque Gran Prix" under the satin(?). Anyway, since they're not made for feet, I don't know but I assume I assume this is a quality Borsalino. Oh, the tag under the band says "Carla." (I don't name 'em). Any help in the quality of this hat would be appreciated, especially since I swim in one of the hats, and look like an organ grinder's monkey in the other. Thanks so much.

_DSC0008-19.jpg

_DSC0005-35.jpg

_DSC0004-36.jpg

_DSC0003-36.jpg

_DSC0002-37.jpg

_DSC0001-42.jpg

If you google search >Marque Grand Luxe the fedora lounge< you'll find many posts and threads with other photos of this popular Borsalino velour. There was a XXXXXX too, but the 5X is very nice. I don't recall seeing an example with this ribbon style.

Congratulations on the great find.

flyfishark

Practically Family
If you google search >Marque Grand Luxe the fedora lounge< you'll find many posts and threads with other photos of this popular Borsalino velour. There was a XXXXXX too, but the 5X is very nice. I don't recall seeing an example with this ribbon style.

Congratulations on the great find.

Thanks for the info, Alan. Everytime I try to search hats, my eyes start to cross! That's why I've decided to stick with shoes...eventhough I only know a little more about them than hats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe