Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Dreispitz said:
Just arrived, today. It was part of an ebay auction of a hat box. The hat was described as filthy and was an option for 5 EURO plus. Well, the box is in fact filthy and the hat quite a find :rolleyes:

How great is that??? That is superb. Well Done!!!:)

Mr. Paladin

Not-Bogart13 said:
A couple of new lids to add to the fray;

1. My newest VS: The Toreador. I have become enamored with black hats as of late, and I wanted something different. I knew Art would have the good sense to know if I was sane, and the ribbon collection to do the job right.
2. A little experimentation outside my comfort-zone - both in terms of design and hatter. This one is from Tonyb (I'm calling it the Alfonse);

NB-13, you are back with a vengance, I see. Both those are great creations; but I get your point on the comfort zone thing. I bet you pull it off with style though, given some of the great clothing you've posted in the past.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
A Real Cowboy Hat

3820907289_0c09cc046c_b.jpg

Old Flemings Vaqueros Hat. More for the rare few who might be interested in Western Anyone?

RBH

Bartender
This was waiting for me this afternoon!

hpim4743.jpg

A Stetson 20, Sovereign with a Mode edge brim.

It has a few spots on the liner... otherwise it is in top shape!

stetson3.jpg

stetson4.jpg

I have never had a vintage fedora that was open crowned.
The brim comes in at 2 1\2 inches and the open crown is a little under 6.
I will post a shot or two when I put a crease in it!

RBH

Bartender
OK.. heres the new [old] Stetson..
As a few of you may know I really like thin ribbons and 2 3\4 inch brims, not to mention a diamond crease.
So.... what do you think of the dry crease on this one ?
A center dent that this felt just seemed to want, I have to say the diamond looked pretty good also! But the center was what I was thinking of on this one.
I have to add that at less than $85 shipped this hat was a steal!

hpim4742.jpg

RBH said:
OK.. heres the new [old] Stetson..
As a few of you may know I really like thin ribbons and 2 3\4 inch brims, not to mention a diamond crease.
So.... what do you think of the dry crease on this one ?
A center dent that this felt just seemed to want, I have to say the diamond looked pretty good also! But the center was what I was thinking of on this one.
I have to add that at less than $85 shipped this hat was a steal!

hpim4742.jpg

Wait! You like thin ribbons?! Really!? ;) :p lol lol lol lol
Well you seem to have made a very good choice here. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Chiliarches

A-List Customer
Blue Premier Stratoliner

Almost new.

100_1365.jpg

100_1369.jpg

100_1366.jpg

100_1370.jpg

A bit less jolly than my usual photographs, but -

100_1363.jpg

Partially cross posted in the "What Hat Are You Wearing Today?" thread.

bolthead

Ruffie Rollable.....

Has anyone ever seen or heard of one of these before?

I tried to do a bit of research, (Google) but didn't have much luck. It pointed me to westerns and Ruffia....?

I thought it was interesting and it was only $13.

It's very light weight, soft felt, and of course rollable, so it's very pliable.

I couldn't get any close up detailed without the flash to show, but it has perforated air holes on each side as well.

It also has an interesting crease sewn down the middle of the crown, front to back.

It came with this interesting little (clip on) pin. It looks like a red cross emblem, or maybe swiss? [huh] Maybe someone here can shed a little light on it for me.....

Ruffie003.jpg
Ruffie006.jpg
Ruffie001.jpg
Ruffie002.jpg
Ruffie005.jpg
Ruffie004.jpg

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Chiliarches said:
Almost new.

A bit less jolly than my usual photographs, but -

100_1363.jpg

Partially cross posted in the "What Hat Are You Wearing Today?" thread.

That must be the most amazing Strat discovered yet. What a wonderful color

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Cervo...

My lovely wife surprised me with this beauty for our anniversary. She found it on a thrift shop in Providence R.I while visiting her folks last week. She said the liner was falling apart and it didn't have a sweat band. She had it cleaned, blocked and also put a leather band. Not the best pictures as I just took them and it's dark. The color is a grey silverish one. You guys like it? I love it!

DSC04118.jpg

DSC04116.jpg

Michaelshane

One Too Many
Aureliano said:
My lovely wife surprised me with this beauty for our anniversary. She found it on a thrift shop in Providence R.I while visiting her folks last week. She said the liner was falling apart and it didn't have a sweat band. She had it cleaned, blocked and also put a leather band. Not the best pictures as I just took them and it's dark. The color is a grey silverish one. You guys like it? I love it!

What a thoughtful wife....And yes I like it.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe