Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Perry, OG, and Lando. I hope to contribute some more here but it will be as sporadic as the weather here.

Looking very festive Lando, especially in the Alohaland. Nice combos.

Dunhill straw from fellow lounger Bond and Kamehameha koi print.

ydypajuj.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

dugu5y2u.jpg

Vintage Resistol and old Hilo Hattie.
Not a new koi shirt (dang it) but I've got the next best thing.
u4a6esyj.jpg
ymu5y4a9.jpg

Now I can really do some serious chillin' in the back yard.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Lando

Practically Family
Good to see so much activity here on my favorite thread. The warmer months are definitely in full swing.
Looking good gentlemen.
Dh66, I applaud you. It's always good to have a backyard that's a good place to chill. I have a patio, which is great, but no Koi alas. I have brave raccoons and a four point buck that likes to leap across the yards.
Akubra Terriotory and a $10 Hawaiian my wife got me as a laugh for Father's Day. I wore it the whole day lol.
14245695637_b1f476e61a_c.jpg

Happy Father's day Dh66 and to all you Dads out there.
Humorously, I meant to wear a different hat I really liked today. But I was grilling and I've nearly set a hat on fire before lol. So I fell back to my trusty beaten Akubras, in case of fire.

Last edited:
Good to see so much activity here on my favorite thread. The warmer months are definitely in full swing.
Looking good gentlemen.
Dh66, I applaud you. It's always good to have a backyard that's a good place to chill. I have a patio, which is great, but no Koi alas. I have brave raccoons and a four point buck that likes to leap across the yards.
Akubra Terriotory and a $10 Hawaiian my wife got me as a laugh for Father's Day. I wore it the whole day lol.
14245695637_b1f476e61a_c.jpg

Happy Father's day Dh66 and to all you Dads out there.
Humorously, I meant to wear a different hat I really liked today. But I was grilling and I've nearly set a hat on fire before lol. So I fell back to my trusty beaten Akubras, in case of fire.

Nice Lando! :eusa_clap

That shirt looks pretty good from here Lando. I like the color of it. And right now the pond is stocked with 10 for a buck goldfish, because I don't really know how the wildlife situation is gonna shake out. Koi are too expensive to feed the raccoons. The pond was here when we moved in, and I finally decided it would be less trouble to clean it out and put in a new pump than to move all those rocks and backfill it. It was my weekend project, because it was starting to breed mosquitos.
Happy Father's day man!

And you too Harv, and all the other dads as well

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Great posts and sentiments fellas. I'm not a father but my dog seems to like me. I've been called a mutha too. I wore Pendelton today and still felt a chill.

May have been called that a time or few myself Mike. Sorry to hear about the Pendleton. Whilst I personally regard a Pendleton shirt and felt hat to be THE pinnacle of style in the cooler months, I cannot wrap my head around the idea of wearing one mid-June. Enjoy it when you can, I guess.

Lando

Practically Family
14461894712_757cae3b96_c.jpg

Akubra and a Tommy Bahama I forgot I owned. Granted I don't entirely keep track of them. Really a wall of color I blindly reach into lol.

Just another day in the yard with the kids.

I think this may be the most nondescript Akubra I own. It's a great hat, but it's kind of just there and nonthreatening. I'd pretty much wear this with anything and just forget it was there lol.

Sometimes, the best hats are the one that just disappear from your perception till you take them off at the end of the day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82