Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

Lando

Practically Family
Another batch drop of images, especially now with the weather getting so hot and humid of late. Enjoy the whimsy lol

Akubra Lightning Ridge with a homemade band and a Kalakaua year of the dragon hawaiian.
14275114792_530c5d73a0_c.jpg

Optimo Black Cherry and a Barbarella influenced shirt from Something Fishy.
14265719921_b22c5c8346_c.jpg

Tontorim 50x with a unique shirt my father brought back from Ghana for me.
14261541564_61b75ae8cf_c.jpg

Heavily abused Optimo porkpie with another one of those homemade hat bands that are great for soaking up sweat, and a nice Paradise Found.
14020594487_5e75c6f3a4_c.jpg

Bailey 20x and a hawaiian with some pineapples.
14175170733_588a561c88_c.jpg

At some point in the near future, I'm not going to be able to spend all summer in my hawaiian shirts, and I will miss it.
Dh66, you've got the stingy brim down. It's just not something I've ever felt quite right to pull off. I'm all about the bigger brims generally.

Thanks Lando. Great set of pics. All around cool. I like the dragon shirt, it has a vintage look to it. I'm also blown away by the space girl shirt, that one is completely over the top.

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Great collections of hat and shirts Lando.
Looking sharp yourself Dale. Is that an old Ford in your yard?

"I'm also blown away by the space girl shirt, that one is completely over the top."

Yeah, she can invade my space anytime!

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
At some point in the near future, I'm not going to be able to spend all summer in my hawaiian shirts, and I will miss it.

This sounds ominous and I hope it's not contagious ;) Nice photo bomb Lando, I'm still waiting for Aloha shirt weather to take hold here in Wa.

Good eye Hatophile, 61 Galaxy.
Mike it's nearly June, when does the season start up there?

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
If we're lucky July 5th. We get the occasional nice day and I try and take advantage but for the most part even when it's nice it's still pretty cool temps wise. Mornings and eves can get down right chilly.

If we're lucky July 5th. We get the occasional nice day and I try and take advantage but for the most part even when it's nice it's still pretty cool temps wise. Mornings and eves can get down right chilly.

6ysy7aty.jpg

Sounds like you could use something like this.

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Lando, double thanks, I looked up Tonto Rim on the net and I am amazed at their hats. I am definitely giving weight to getting a custom hat made, the only problem is I can't decide which one.

Lando

Practically Family
Lando, double thanks, I looked up Tonto Rim on the net and I am amazed at their hats. I am definitely giving weight to getting a custom hat made, the only problem is I can't decide which one.

I found them through a post on here about best custom western hat makers. I tend to only buy beyond their 8x when they occasionally have sales, labor day and memorial day for about 20% off. Otherwise, I have that 50X and two 8X and really like all of them. The construction is solid and I don't wear them nicely and they've held up through everything so far.
13829462374_7ef1dbc6c9_c.jpg

That's my other 8x Tontorim, and a very subtle Tommy Bahama monotone hawaiian. If you look closely there's hawaiian patters all over the material, but it's all just one color, which is kind of neat.

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Thanks for the info, Lando! Now that I know they have decent sales I will keep an eye out for them. Also, that is a very cool shirt. It took me a minute to see the pattern, kind of like those old three-D posters that you had to stare at for a minute or two to see the picture.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Lando, this is a PG rated forum ;) Interesting shot and especially like the swoopy brim.

Dale, great new perspective and nice Island themes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82