Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Hawaiian shirts and fedoras

Lando

Practically Family
12729737495_c94a460b55_b.jpg

The snow is finally melting lol. It was 55 here today and in the sun it almost felt like 60 lol. So I threw on a hawaiian for the day just to coax the weather on.

Linen Tommy Bahama with my Oxblood Optimo Fedora.

Lando

Practically Family
Thanks guys. I hope indeed that I am not challenging the weather though lol. I'm starting to forget what my yard looked like. Just been in the mood to wear my hawaiians for a while. And after so many days in the teens, near 60 feels like summer to me.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Of course now it's not going to get much above freezing for the next week. You've cursed us. It's all your fault... :D I'm feeling the same about my yard as well as my roof Lando.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
LizzieMaine has freaked me about random posting of pics on the internet, so my latest shirt comes on a hanger. A skinnier model than me.
The material is call "Gatsby" and it's all my good lady's hard work. Not Hawaiian, and not at all tropical, but it's certainly different.

Look at the detail, the pattern match is so good that you really have to look hard to see the buttons and the breast pocket.

All the collar detail. This shirt is so comfortable, the material weight gives it a good 'hang' too.

GHT

I'll Lock Up
Thanks fellas, you made my wife's day with your kind compliments. On her birthday too. We've been out for a meal with friends, the shirt got it's first public airing.........................It's probably all across Facebook by now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82