Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fedoras afield

A friend snapped a few photos while I was working - the computer on the lawn chair on the garbage can shows the true glamour of astro-photography. Also, a composite image showing the eclipse in three acts, performed over a few minutes before sunset.

eclipsetaking1.jpg

eclipsetaking2.jpg

eclipse_tales.jpg

Fed in a Fedora

Practically Family
Well, it is definitely in the field...

Hamiltonsrevenge20123cropdlmsharp 2 sepia.jpg
Tending to a flint before a wilderness shooting event.

Historic Jefferson College hawk block crop rotate dlm sharp.jpg
Teaching a young lady to throw tomahawk.

My favorite time period to play in while wearing the ancestor to the fedora.

Fed

Lovely shot, Greg. Where's Pop's hat?!

Also afield in an the urban wilds of Brockton, (one of) my all-time favorite business name(s)... I was wearing my blue steel VS snapping this one, while at a stop light.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Posting this a bit after the fact due to technical limitations recently resolved. This trip afield was with fellow Lounger Garrett to our local hatter Black Sheep Hat Works, AKA Bob Jessee and his lovely wife Alex. Alex was working so the boys were unfettered with manners.......

On arrival I spotted my 2 new refurbs

Garrett quickly donned one of his new refurbs, I think he looks satisfied

Me too

Time to get to work on the new projects and crack that bottle of Don Julio Anejo

Details, details

More to follow......

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Randall and Blackthorn

I had to wait my turn so stepped outside to try and capture the amazing colors of one of Garrett's latest projects, a heather colored long hair in blue, gray, green/gold, and plenty of dust/dirt too

Some more scenery, these belong to Bob and Alex

After the hard work and DJ we needed protein so enjoyed a nearly private lunch at Tony's, a nice Italian dive. The hatter Bob

Selfie under the influence

It was a fun day!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82