Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Akubra Campdraft

Duper

Practically Family
Well it appears that a Moonstone Campdraft with a 2 5/8ths brim is of interest to more than just me. I count about eight positive replies.

Who else likes the idea? If a few more Loungers are also "moonstruck" by the idea I think we could start a thread for a new "campaign".

Duper

Practically Family
is a 58 biggest enough?

I have a bluegrass green CD, a silver belly CD, a tan CD all with the standard brim size. I also have a mid brown with a 2 1/2" brim. I like it but I think 2 5/8ths would work well with the CDs crown proportions. IMHO.

I love the quality, the look and the durability of these thin ribbon beauties, but sometimes I want a smaller brim. 2 5/8ths in a moonstone would be both unique and I think special.

Can we make it happen? A half dozen or so more on board and we can take this discussion over to its own thread and Sam over at Everythingaustralian is willing to try and broker this with Akubra for us.

Anyone else?

DougC

Practically Family
A 2 5/8th brim on a gray Campdraft would look very much like the Resistol Dalworth I bought from KC (a fellow lounger). I'm in for a size 58--what grade felt? Heritage would be nice, but, I REALLY like the Deluxe Campdraft from the last group buy...

Duper

Practically Family
A 2 5/8th brim on a gray Campdraft would look very much like the Resistol Dalworth I bought from KC (a fellow lounger). I'm in for a size 58--what grade felt? Heritage would be nice, but, I REALLY like the Deluxe Campdraft from the last group buy...

I was intending it to be the Imperial felt which is the standard felt from Akubra. That makes the price more manageable and easier to get a group order assembled.

The Camp Draft deluxe is the higher quality Heritage felt.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
I am not sure yet about my finances, but I would definitely be very interested in a Moonstone Campdraft, size 59.

ronl

New in Town
Hi everyone, Ron from Hatsdirect here, while I am only very much part time these days I noticed when in the store area the other day a delivery of Moonstone Heritage Campdrafts had arrived - will find out on Monday when they are available for sale and pricing and let you know.

Duper

Practically Family
Hi everyone, Ron from Hatsdirect here, while I am only very much part time these days I noticed when in the store area the other day a delivery of Moonstone Heritage Campdrafts had arrived - will find out on Monday when they are available for sale and pricing and let you know.

Hi ronl, are those moonstone or glen grey? I know you stock glen grey presently on your site.

RBH

Bartender
Do they have the wide brim?
I myself am not intrested in another wide brim Campdraft, the 2 5\8s sounded good to me.

ronl

New in Town
Moonstone in the Heritage grade felt, I think the only reason they are not on the site is they are having some new pics taken. I will be going up there tomorrow so will drop in and find out the details and post on the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe