Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your Favorite Cartoons You Don't See Anymore

alphy27

One of the Regulars
BB

Why, Bugs of course.
BugsBunny.jpg

drjones

A-List Customer
cartoons ROCK! :)

i must concur with others here. For me It was Wile E Coyote, Bugs, Pink Panter, and Rocky and Bullwinkle. But a close second was George of the Jungle. The original one...not that new cartoon. ick. :)

DRJONES

Lulu-in-Ny

A-List Customer
My favorite cartoon as a kid was something called Broadway Bow Wow's; a story about a pair of Vaudeville dog's rise and fall.
broadwaybowwows01small.jpg

broadwaybowwows02small.jpg

broadwaybowwows04small.jpg

broadwaybowwows05small.jpg

I used to wait for it with bated breath every day. Thank the stars for the Internet.
I also loved the "Maw and Paw" cartoons.
mawandpaw-title1.jpg

mawandpaw-title3.jpg

They had a really smart pet pig named Milford, and the best one involved Paw sneaking into the house one night with the help of blueprints drawn up by Milford. Great stuff...

eldredbucknor

Banned
I watched many cartoons in my childhood and my favorite cartoon characters are: Tom & Jerry, Pink Panther, Donald Duck, Yogi Bear, Mickey Mouse, The Powerpuff Girls, Scooby Doo and Droopy.

Mr Vim

One Too Many
I would honestly say that Bugs and Daffy when working together were such a wonderful comedic duo.

By themselves they were good, but together they were a riot. Especially in the Rabbit/Duck season episodes. I still bust a gut laughing watching those.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe