Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your Favorite Cartoons You Don't See Anymore

Who could possibly hate this lovable feline troublemaker?
garfield.jpg

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Quick Draw McGraw and Baba Louie.....

Yippee yi-o ki-a,
Galloping all the way
Here comes Quick Draw McGraw.

Yippee yi-o ki-a,
Galloping all the way
Great big star on his chest.
Outdraws all of the rest.
Fastest gun in the west.

QuickDraw.jpg

Yippee yi-o ki-a,
Riding around your way,
Here comes Quick Draw McGraw.
The high-falutin’est,
Fastest shootin’est,
Cowboy you ever saw.
That’s Quick Draw McGraw.

Hey, Queeks traw!......

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
While I was thinking about some of my friends like Fred Flintstone, Cattanooga Cats and Casper the sissy Ghost I remembered vividly back to when I was exactly 4. I was looking out of the window and thinking what if cartoons are real and all this we're living is not? Ah.
Had the same thought at age 5 in the next house we lived in, where I now live, in the basement but by then I included dreams as well. How nice.

Gatsby84

Familiar Face
I would have to say my favorite character is Barney Bear from the 40's, a close second is the redhead that Tex Avery's Wolf always chased.

I don't think the cartoons of today are worth watching and I rarely watch cartoons that are newer than the Jetson's era.

-Allen

Prairie Dog

A-List Customer
Top Cat
Top%20Cat.jpg
Top Cat and his gang were inspired by the characters from the popular Leo Gorcey, Huntz Hall "Dead End Kids/Bowery Boys" films from the 40’s.

Nathan Dodge

One Too Many
By the Way...

...I don't think I've ever seen such a wonderfully varied list of favorite cartoon characters, bravo, everyone!

Looney Tunes Golden Collection Volume 5 is due out Oct 30, 2007 and will have, among other things, an entire disc devoted to Bob Clampett cartoons!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe