Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Auld Edwardian

A-List Customer
Tonight it is going to be Prime Rib, done medium rare only please. The jury is still out on what vegetables is going to accompany it, most like at least fresh asparagus. With a nice Cabernet Sauvignon to compliment the meal

Auld Edwardian

A-List Customer
The blue one of course. :p

That narrows it down to several I have. But I have decided on the blue double breasted jacket, double cuff shirt with mother of pearl cuff links my wife bought me in Nassau on a cruise we took to the Bahamas, pocket watch with chain and fob. finished off with a crisp neatly folded linen handkerchief in the breast pocket. I hope you are posting from the road, dinner is on the table in about 15 minutes.

That narrows it down to several I have. But I have decided on the blue double breasted jacket, double cuff shirt with mother of pearl cuff links my wife bought me in Nassau on a cruise we took to the Bahamas, pocket watch with chain and fob. finished off with a crisp neatly folded linen handkerchief in the breast pocket. I hope you are posting from the road, dinner is on the table in about 15 minutes.

Ok, Going faster....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld