Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Within about 2 miles, we have:

2) 7/11's
1) Carls Jr
1) Ihop
2) McDonalds
1) Burgerking
1) Taco Bell
1) KFC
1) Del Taco
1) Starbucks
1) Doughboys Doughnuts
1)Popeys
1) Tacos El Ray
1) Wing Stop
1) Bullys
1) Round Table
1) Pizza Plus
1) Jack in the Box
1) Hacienda
1) Chili's
1) Dairy Queen
2) Subway
1) El Pollo Loco

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Hah! I have never lived outside a city, if Reno could be called that! I am more in the outskirts area, so not that many people, maybe 10k, but still a lot of beings roam these parts. What's it like in a smaller town?

It's nice. I'm in a village of 2,000 people. The nearest big town is about 10,000 people. It's quiet, peaceful, and the loudest noises are the bar patrons on Friday/Saturday nights, the air-raid siren at noon, and the clip-clopping of horses pulling Amish buggies.

Hah! I have never lived outside a city, if Reno could be called that! I am more in the outskirts area, so not that many people, maybe 10k, but still a lot of beings roam these parts. What's it like in a smaller town?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I think there's a subway a couple miles from here. Otherwise, I gotta go about 15 miles for any fast food.
Would it be worth it to buy a certain amount of FF sandwiches, and freeze them?
Then you could thaw them out and heat them up via the microwave when you want them.
That way you only drive 15 miles once a week. :)

Auld Edwardian

A-List Customer
It's nice. I'm in a village of 2,000 people. The nearest big town is about 10,000 people. It's quiet, peaceful, and the loudest noises are the bar patrons on Friday/Saturday nights, the air-raid siren at noon, and the clip-clopping of horses pulling Amish buggies.

We are hoping to move in the next few years to a small town in the Blue Ridge Mountains in SW Virginia to a town that has a population of about 1,500. Such a nice quiet place and friendly people. We are tired of the whole northeast hustle bustle, expensive living, high taxes, and rude people.

We are having boneless pork chops for dinner with fresh salad. I have not decide yet how to prepare them.

I gotta drive the 15 miles anyhow. Well, about 12. I work on the side of the city closest to home.

Would it be worth it to buy a certain amount of FF sandwiches, and freeze them?
Then you could thaw them out and heat them up via the microwave when you want them.
That way you only drive 15 miles once a week. :)

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Fried Catfish tonight, with fries. Saturday night is usually some cut of steak, to celebrate the weekend, but I forgot charcoal at the store.
Catfish by default. :D

My goodness gracious! It is almost impossible to cook without garlic! Yes garlic was one of the spices used. I'd sooner drink Thunderbird than cook without it. And I have yet to drink that stuff, and the chance somewhere better a razor thin chance and nill.

James Mason thinks you need to try it:p :
[video=youtube_share;0xY7mBQrzXU]http://youtu.be/0xY7mBQrzXU[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe