Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Ms. Godfrey, once again you're killing me. Not much pork around here. The missus doesn't care for it, but tonight I'm having some whether she does or not.

Continuing with the pork theme this evening, I had chorizo and refried bean tacos with shredded cheddar cheese and habanero salsa.

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
Yesterday was my youngest daughter's birthday and she opted to go to a Chinese buffet, so that is what we did.

Tonight: Marinated chicken on the grill, rice, fresh green beans, sauteed summer squash, peaches

Rigatoni with meat sauce and Beck's. No green tomatoes, but the beer's in a green bottle and also goes well with about everything.

DesertDan

One Too Many
Fajitas (beef & shrimp) with spanish rice and refried beans.

When I get home I'll be setting up the crockpot with my sausage stew. The house will smell good tonight! :D

ingineer

One Too Many
Sort of a Zakuski, deviled eggs, tomatoes, cheese, noodles,boiled ham and sardines with a “Coney Island” Hard root beer
Just a little of each
Oh and some blueberry s in milk for desert

Last edited:
While you are at Bama's, howabout I fill up at your place? Keep the Beck's on ice would ya? Assuming your answer was a "yes" that is.
:D
Most assuredly a "yes", my friend. The beer is in the meat drawer, down in bottom of the fridge where it's coldest. Could you clean the spaghetti sauce off the baby, and everything she crossed paths with, while you're there.[emoji3]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82