Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Most assuredly a "yes", my friend. The beer is in the meat drawer, down in bottom of the fridge where it's coldest. Could you clean the spaghetti sauce off the baby, and everything she crossed paths with, while you're there.[emoji3]

Not a problem and a great big "thank you" as well. I will try to remember to restock the meat drawer, but apologize in advance if I am for some reason unable to do so. Enjoy the Mahi Mahi!
:D

ingineer

One Too Many
Decisions ' decisions
either the lemon chicken, or the potstickers, OH wait the Special lomein it is tonight. i over ordered so i didn't have to cook for the next couple of days, the Aid practically inhaled the shrimp fried rice , but still complained about the lack of sufficient duck sauce. Some people would complain if they were hung with a new rope.

Hamburger steak, fried onions, brown gravy, French fries, salad

Leftover birthday cake
That sounds absolutely delicious.

I used some leftover noodles from last night's dinner to make a grenadier's march. Fried up some bacon and used the grease to saute the onions in, then crumbled up the bacon on top of the dish for a little extra flavor.

Thanks to Stray Cat for sharing that recipe with me some time back.

Last edited:

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
That sounds absolutely delicious.

I used some leftover noodles from last night's dinner to make a grenadier's march. Fried up some bacon and used the grease to saute the onions in, then crumbled up the bacon on top of the dish for a little extra flavor.

Thanks to Stray Cat for sharing that recipe with me some time back.

Thank you! I was in a beef mood and it sounded good to me. Yours sounds quite tasty...were they egg noodles? I have yet to find gluten free egg noodles!

Thank you! I was in a beef mood and it sounded good to me. Yours sounds quite tasty...were they egg noodles? I have yet to find gluten free egg noodles!
You're welcome. No, the noodles I used were leftover rigatoni. I've never tried to make it with egg noodles, might use those next time. Thanks for the idea.

Vera Godfrey

Practically Family
Hmmm...might have to to try that sometime! Rigatoni noodles are relatively easy to find gluten free.

Tonight: I have leftover chicken and rice from the other night, so we'll be having chicken fried rice.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Hubby had oral surgery this week, so lots of bland, boring soft meals here.

But tonight.... sloppy joes. That is fancy & exotic at this point. I'm pretty giddy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82