Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
No bacon and NO cauliflower?! No that IS odd---for you. :p
I've lost more weight, and really don't care to fix all that food. :D
I have some cauliflower in the fridge that needs to be fixed, so I'll probably fry it with bacon tonight. (with pepper and garlic)
That will go with a slab of ribs, and beans.

I've lost more weight, and really don't care to fix all that food. :D
I have some cauliflower in the fridge that needs to be fixed, so I'll probably fry it with bacon tonight. (with pepper and garlic)
That will go with a slab of ribs, and beans.

You mean you are going to ruin perfectly good bacon with Cauliflower?! Are you going to put Mouseturd on the ribs too?!:doh:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Beef ribs or pork..??
Pork

Pizza tonight, ribs, cauliflower, and chicken tomorrow night.

Brunswick, you are on to something.
In fact, I may have found a picture of James as a kid.
mikey2.jpg

Last edited:

gear-guy

Practically Family
Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn.Quite full. But this past weekend we went to a new restaurant and they cauliflower steak.My first thought was that Axley would be right at home. We didn't get it but my wife wants to try it. She can have it.

Meat loaf sounds delicious. We had poor people tacos ( fried potatos and scrambled eggs wrapped in tortillas with salsa and cheese )

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Meat loaf, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn.Quite full. But this past weekend we went to a new restaurant and they cauliflower steak.My first thought was that Axley would be right at home. We didn't get it but my wife wants to try it. She can have it.
The way they cook Cauliflower steaks, is almost the way I fry Cauliflower in the iron skillet.
At least it has a lot of the same ingredients.
However, I don't use smoked paprika on it, instead I use a few strips of bacon.
Plus, I chop up the Cauliflower into sections similar to diced potatoes, and add onions.
I'll take a picture of mine tomorrow night, when I heat up the ribs, cook a few chicken breasts, and fry the Cauliflower.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82