Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Pretty cool.
I drove out there once when I was up visiting my brother in Indianapolis. It's a nice little town, reminded me of some of the old, small towns down here, only people actually still lived there. I remember going in some really good antique shops while we were there. Tried to hit the museum but it was closed.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Like many small towns Mom & Pop shops went out of business and the antique boom replaced them. Population is slightly under 3,000 until James Dean Days celebration the end of Sept when attendance can swell to 20,000+.

Last edited:
Kinda like the little town of Talledega, Alabama. Twice a year it's the second largest city in the state.

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Homemade Beef Stew ...orange crescent rolls and Coca Cola.
I like that. :hungry:

The way they cook Cauliflower steaks, is almost the way I fry Cauliflower in the iron skillet.
James.. would you like to comment? :p
(because I wouldn't mind it, as long as it's fried)

That is not even 1/100th of the list.
James.... you're spoiled. :p

Like many small towns Mom & Pop shops went out of business and the antique boom replaced them. Population is slightly under 3,000 until James Dean Days celebration the end of Sept when attendance can swell to 20,000+.
We're similar.
Usual day: no more than 2500 people living in the town, only about 200 getting the "out in the night" time.
They make sausage, and:

drugi-dan23.jpg

;)

Last night, chicken tacos.
Yes, please.

James.. would you like to comment? :p
(because I wouldn't mind it, as long as it's fried)

James.... you're spoiled. :p

We're similar.
Usual day: no more than 2500 people living in the town, only about 200 getting the "out in the night" time.
They make sausage, and:

drugi-dan23.jpg

;)

I don't care how you fix it. It still tastes like barf. :puke:

As well I should be. I don't just eat any slop thrown on a plate like a pig. :p

Is that the whole town in one place? :p

Some folks on here really got me craving some meatloaf, so I made some. Then covered it with sauteed onions & mushrooms and brown gravy. Had some rice, sweet peas, and a fresh baguette to go with it.

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Some folks on here really got me craving some meatloaf, so I made some. Then covered it with sauteed onions & mushrooms and brown gravy. Had some rice, sweet peas, and a fresh baguette to go with it.

I lacked kitchen ambition tonite so I settled for a tuna fish sandwich and a can of Diet Dr Pepper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82