Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

To me he is similar to Steve Martin. Can be very funny in some venues..but in others painfully not so much.
HD

Well, Steve Martin was just stupid too. :p Where have all the real comedians gone now? If they made it so they couldn't use filthy language and bathroom humor, all of the present ones would be gone. :doh:
Where are the Abbott and Costellos, the Laurel and Hardy, Jack Benny, George burns and Milton Burles of today? :doh:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Here's an interesting idea! I found this blog where the author buys old recipe boxes from the 40s through the 60s and cook the food according to the old recipe. I remember a lot of these dishes from my childhood. Part of the fun is seeing what is the next dish or what other thing is in the box. I'm not a big food person but this is really fascinating, especially the older units of measure. Here's the link: http://recipearcheology.blogspot.com/
I'll have to check this out.

Beef and Chicken fajitas.

gear-guy

Practically Family
Thomas F. Wilson who played Biff on Back to the future movies was by far the funniest comedian I have ever seen. Not a single curse word and was hilarious. If you ever get the chance go see him, he is worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82