Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Smithy

I'll Lock Up

He wants to share your breakfast. :p

He probably already does. If he pigged out on bacon everyday he would've looked like this :p

fat-pig.jpg

Last edited:

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Lily's a morning person. (I'm not - it's life's cruel prank on me.) She LOVES breakfast. She'll eat just about anything I put in front of her. (Yes, sometimes things have to be separate, but that's presentation, not content.) This morning's breakfast.... she was in love.

I made her cranberry-almond oatmeal with milk, and after it was cooked I added raisins and diced peaches. Gone. All gone.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Lily's a morning person. (I'm not - it's life's cruel prank on me.) She LOVES breakfast. She'll eat just about anything I put in front of her. (Yes, sometimes things have to be separate, but that's presentation, not content.) This morning's breakfast.... she was in love.

I made her cranberry-almond oatmeal with milk, and after it was cooked I added raisins and diced peaches. Gone. All gone.

Lily has taste! Our 3 and a half year old is the same, breakfast is the easiest one to get her to eat and oatmeal/porridge is one of her faves. She loves blueberries and brown sugar or honey on hers.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Lily has taste! Our 3 and a half year old is the same, breakfast is the easiest one to get her to eat and oatmeal/porridge is one of her faves. She loves blueberries and brown sugar or honey on hers.

I partially chalk her wanting to eat breakfast with dinner being 14+ hours before breakfast. And I give her good (real) food. :)

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I partially chalk her wanting to eat breakfast with dinner being 14+ hours before breakfast. And I give her good (real) food. :)

Good job Babydoll. So many people give their kids processed, rubbish food.

Not only are you giving her good nutrition to make her grow up to be big and strong but you're also instilling in her what is good food and what is good to eat. Sadly so many people don't do that with their kids these days.

You're a top Mum/Mom, hats off to you :eusa_clap

So, only eat there or four pieces of bacon instead of 5 pounds.
105 year old Pearl Cantrell attributes her long life to bacon so your authorities are lying to you. And she isn't fat. lol lol
Hmmm...if it helps you live to be 105 years old, that might be reason enough to cut back on the bacon; I liked it better when I thought it was going to kill me at 80. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82