Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
I tried pork brains for the first time yesterday morning, scrambled in eggs. Just the thought of eating brains had kept me away, but I have to say it wasn't bad. Tasted a bit like spam and eggs to me. There was an aftertaste that was a little metallic making it obvious it was some type of organ meat, but all and all not too bad.

I tried pork brains for the first time yesterday morning, scrambled in eggs. Just the thought of eating brains had kept me away, but I have to say it wasn't bad. Tasted a bit like spam and eggs to me. There was an aftertaste that was a little metallic making it obvious it was some type of organ meat, but all and all not too bad.
I tried those for the first (and last) time over 20 years ago. Maybe it was all the malt liquor involved, but I didn't find them too agreeable.

I did have a biscuit with smoked sausage from the gas station this morning, though, so no one can say I'm not adventurous.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
Geez, I don't know if the pain is worth it. Bacon just once a week......:doh:

Yeah but I'm not fat as a barrel because of it :D

Porridge/oatmeal is good eating James. Fills you up, give you lots of slow release energy and helps burn off the cholesterol from the bacon and eggs on the weekend ;)

Berries with Greek yoghurt this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe