Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

pawineguy

One Too Many
It's funny, my wife is a native Pennsylvanian and she won't go near the stuff, but I'm a southerner and will happily eat it. I prefer souse, though.:D

The funny thing is that most modern day scrapple is no longer based on head cheese, innards or anything remotely close to that. It's morphed into just another type of sausage and is no longer something to be feared. It's only the corn meal that makes it different or interesting. Still delicious with some runny yolks mixed into it.

The funny thing is that most modern day scrapple is no longer based on head cheese, innards or anything remotely close to that. It's morphed into just another type of sausage and is no longer something to be feared. It's only the corn meal that makes it different or interesting. Still delicious with some runny yolks mixed into it.

Well, unfortunately (or fortunately) we can't get it 'round these parts anyway. It's only something I eat when we are visiting up that way.

Redshoes51

One of the Regulars
Funny, but Bill McKinney, who played the hillbilly in the infamous "Squeal like a Pig" scene was originally tapped to play Gunnery Sergeant Hartman in Full Metal Jacket but reportedly, the reason R. Lee Ermey was instead cast in the role was because Stanley Kubrick was afraid to meet "the mountain man from Deliverance." :rofl:

Bill McKinney played the Union Red-Leg, Captain Terrell, that haunted and hunted down Clint Eastwood's character in 'The Outlaw Josie Wells'...

Clint wasn't afraid of him...

~shoes~

A Denver omelette at Tiffy's, right across the street from Disneyland. I do not recommend this place for breakfast, the hash browns were burnt and the omelette tasted more like a simple fried egg which I don't like.

Breakfast tacos with fried potatoes, scrambled eggs, and leftover pot roast.
bd7c8f5c85caddcaa82261ccc4e8fd70.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe