Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

Oh geez...there's so many rigs like that apple jack car rolling around here. I see at least one a week. I just don't get that look. Somehow I doubt there is some corporate sponsorship going on...
The "look" is all the owner's fault...er, responsibility...er, taste. But the "Apple Jacks" graphics are probably an "advertising wrap" that the owner is being compensated for. I don't know how effective this method of advertising is at generating additional sales, but a moving vehicle surely gets seen by more people than a stationary billboard. [huh]

The "look" is all the owner's fault...er, responsibility...er, taste. But the "Apple Jacks" graphics are probably an "advertising wrap" that the owner is being compensated for. I don't know how effective this method of advertising is at generating additional sales, but a moving vehicle surely gets seen by more people than a stationary billboard. [huh]

And someone even posted a picture of it here and made me want some. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
A small part of the valentines gift to my wife.
bacon.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Nice work! :eusa_clap
Thanks.
I just thought chocolates were out, considering we don't eat sweets that often.
And Roses, well she gets those from Spring until late Fall, from 2 Rose bushes I have.
mrlincoln1.jpg
Mr. Lincoln has been better, but this 2 weeks after a pruning.
Bacon, you can always use bacon. And if you find a girl that doesn't like bacon, she's not the right girl for you. :D

Today I took one of two vacation days from one pill I take.
So I had a half cup of black coffee, 2 eggs, and 2 pieces of toast.

Thanks.
I just thought chocolates were out, considering we don't eat sweets that often.
And Roses, well she gets those from Spring until late Fall, from 2 Rose bushes I have.
View attachment 9511
Mr. Lincoln has been better, but this 2 weeks after a pruning.
Bacon, you can always use bacon. And if you find a girl that doesn't like bacon, she's not the right girl for you. :D

Today I took one of two vacation days from one pill I take.
So I had a half cup of black coffee, 2 eggs, and 2 pieces of toast.

For goodness sake, spray that rosebush with horticultural oil once in a while! The leaves look terrible!:doh: I am calling the Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Roses. :p
I'll take the chocolates. :p Oh wait, the boys just brought home some fundraising candy. That should be good for a few months. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I'll be there when she cooks them. Give me enough lead time though. :p
I'll let you know.
As for the roses, I have some spray for them, but hadn't done it for a few weeks.
This year Mr. Lincoln will be 30yrs old. ;)
The other one is a teacup(?), with flowing vines.
I didn't plant that one, it just popped up 2yrs ago.
So I spray it too.

I'll give a review of the triple thick sliced bacon, and the thick sliced bacon on Sunday.
On the days I take my new medicine, I've been drinking a protein shake with 2 pieces of toast.
Makes the bp go up, so bacon is the LAST thing I need. :D

I'll let you know.
As for the roses, I have some spray for them, but hadn't done it for a few weeks.
So I spray it too.

I'll give a review of the triple thick sliced bacon, and the thick sliced bacon on Sunday.
On the days I take my new medicine, I've been drinking a protein shake with 2 pieces of toast.
Makes the bp go up, so bacon is the LAST thing I need. :D

You can always send it to me :p

So I spray it too.

Mr. Lincoln was created in the 1960s if I remember right. The volunteer is probably red single rose. It is used as a rootstock. They pop up when the rose bush it used to be grafted to kicks the bucket. It is either a Dr. Huey or a Rosa Canina---The Dog Rose. Not the miniature ACD rose. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Lincoln was created in the 1960s if I remember right. The volunteer is probably red single rose. It is used as a rootstock. They pop up when the rose bush it used to be grafted to kicks the bucket. It is either a Dr. Huey or a Rosa Canina---The Dog Rose. Not the miniature ACD rose. :p
Could be the miniature ACD rose, as she tries to eat them.
The Bedlington just smells them.
Heelers, they'll eat just about anything.
I'll have to look up the others to see if the mystery bush is one in the same.
Thanks

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Oh sure, he knows how to use the washer, but that's not as fun as laying on the clothes.
Or chewing them up. :D
Mine like paper towels and toilet paper.
Because the roller is the same level as the girls, we can't put a roll of tissue on it.
Well we can, if we want the living room to look like someone rolled it, and chewed up the paper. :eeek:
They work as a team, so it's darn near impossible to disarm both at the same time.
And yes, there are 2 humans in the house, but a determined Bedlington is quicker than you think.
Couple that with a Heeler that can fit under chairs, and it's best to just not put the tissue on the roller. ;)

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
This isn't necessarily true. My wife likes bacon somewhat, so she'll order bacon and eggs and eat only one or two slices of bacon. Who gets the rest? Me!!! :D
One or two slices? :eeek:
If my wife fixes bacon, it's at least 3 pieces, to go with 2 pieces of sausage, 3 eggs, and 2 pieces of toast.
Today and tomorrow will be that way.
The Nueske's bacon that came in the other day, is nothing but thick and thicker bacon.
One thing my wife HATES is thin sliced, in fact she'll look at other plates (in a restaurant) before ordering x amount.
If it's somewhat thin cut, she'll ask for 2 orders. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken