Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Home From the Hill (1960) Robert Mitchum, George Hamilton, George Peppard, Everitt Sloane (late of Mercury Theater and Citizen Kane, reduced to playing pathetic weaklings with no sympathy appeal at all). Mrs. Hood and I have a nickname for these types of films: stress movies. No joy, troubles galore, and unsatisfying resolutions. This was like A Summer Place dosed with too much Texas. Didn't care for this one at all.

Mr Vim

One Too Many
I just came out of Brave, it was a very charming movie, but a little on the simple side for Pixar, however, the pixar short before the film, La Luna, was absolutely brilliant and lovely.

Lord Brett

New in Town
Dark Shadows, which was much better than I had expected from the trailer, which had made the film look like Carry On Screaming.

Last weekend we saw a special three strip Cinerama screening of 1962's The Wonderful World of the Brother's Grimm, which was amazing, especially as we had visited some of the German locations last summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deuter