Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
I present you the "Regius":)
Dressed up or down this jacket rules. PXL_20241017_212018678.TS_exported_52765~2.jpg

TLW '90

Practically Family
I finally get to wear this woolrich that I acquired in like new condition off Ebay a few weeks back, and it feels like an old familiar friend.
20241018_102749.jpg

It may not be for everybody since it's quite basic and utilitarian in cut, but I really love it.
This model is kind of sentimental to me I guess, because I bought my 1st one just before getting my current pitty pup.
I remember it was late on a cold December night when the breeder delivered her, she was such a scared cold little thing so I wrapped my jacket around her and bought her into the house then sat with her in my recliner and she quickly stopped shivering like she knew she was home.
I also wore it many cold nights / mornings during potty training, and wore it taking her on her 1st walks around the neighborhood.
It's the jacket that really turned me onto wool, I was amazed by how I could throw this jacket on real quick and it wouldn't be cold inside.
I couldn't remember the last time I had put on a jacket that wasn't freezing cold inside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tex rider