Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

The hat looks great as well as the boots Bowen! Also good to see Willow ... she just keeps growing up as they do. Tell her that Great Uncle Bob says "hey".

I've been meaning to tell you that I *finally* have my own "Willow" in the works. My youngest daughter is expecting a girl in mid-August. I hear that this Grandpa gig is pretty sweet!
Best job on earth, Bob, and you, sir, have all the qualifications of a great one.
Heck, as has been said, if I knew how totally GREAT grandkids were, we might have skipped kids altogether!
50285C2A-0077-46AE-9C5E-E67ABFCF25DD.jpeg

I started here with none, currently have seven. WooHA!
Hi to Willow and @AbbaDatDeHat !!!

Hat: My final Fawcett felt.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Such a cute photo, Charlie. Who'd have thought there's something more important than hats :)
Best job on earth, Bob, and you, sir, have all the qualifications of a great one.
Heck, as has been said, if I knew how totally GREAT grandkids were, we might have skipped kids altogether! View attachment 505564
I started here with none, currently have seven. WooHA!
Hi to Willow and @AbbaDatDeHat !!!

Hat: My final Fawcett felt.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
A two hat day.

I popped out to pick up Stefan's box of hats in my recent Stetson Strat. Still keeping an eye out for a Stratoliner type pin for this one.

20230408_130044.jpg

Later, I went out for groceries in this newly arrived out of Stefan's package Tirard Supra.

20230408_153122.jpg

20230408_153118.jpg

I'd wanted a Tirard for a while. The Steur added ribbon drew my attention to this one.

Stefan explains it all in the link below. I agree with him wholeheartedly re the felt. There's a velvet/chamois like feel to it.

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/french-hats-and-makers.36690/post-2977527

A two hat day.

I popped out to pick up Stefan's box of hats in my recent Stetson Strat. Still keeping an eye out for a Stratoliner type pin for this one.

View attachment 505701

Later, I went out for groceries in this newly arrived out of Stefan's package Tirard Supra.

View attachment 505704

View attachment 505703

I'd wanted a Tirard for a while. The Steur added ribbon drew my attention to this one.

Stefan explains it all in the link below. I agree with him wholeheartedly re the felt. There's a velvet/chamois like feel to it.

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/french-hats-and-makers.36690/post-2977527
Looks great in Denmark as well, Steve. Both hats are well matched with the jackets.

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
Windy day and some sunshine.
Flechet erica 4.jpg

I go back to wearing a hat for a walk in the northern districts of Verona
Flechet erica 2.jpg
The hat is a Flechet, made in France, arrived in perfect condition, but not finished
Flechet erica 3.jpg
The ribbon was completely out of position and the bow had to be finished. Fleur, Penumbra Hats - Netherlands, thought of giving a touch of class to the magnificent heather felt
Flechet erica 1.jpg
I take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Easter

GHT

I'll Lock Up
A two hat day.

View attachment 505701

View attachment 505704

View attachment 505703

streve1.jpg
What an unusual colour Steve, I love it! You have seen my Strat-a-like that former lounger Esther Weis made for me. Rather than looking for the Strat-pin, and seeing as it's not a Stetson, I will often put an MG octagon pin in. I made it from a lapel pin that I bought from the MG car club. The MG types love it, but converting them to hat wearing is an uphill task.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 505738
What an unusual colour Steve, I love it! You have seen my Strat-a-like that former lounger Esther Weis made for me. Rather than looking for the Strat-pin, and seeing as it's not a Stetson, I will often put an MG octagon pin in. I made it from a lapel pin that I bought from the MG car club. The MG types love it, but converting them to hat wearing is an uphill task.
Thanks, Robert. An MG pin would definitely do it for me, too :)

Windy day and some sunshine.
View attachment 505730
I go back to wearing a hat for a walk in the northern districts of Verona
View attachment 505731
The hat is a Flechet, made in France, arrived in perfect condition, but not finished
View attachment 505732
The ribbon was completely out of position and the bow had to be finished. Fleur, Penumbra Hats - Netherlands, thought of giving a touch of class to the magnificent heather felt
View attachment 505733
I take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Easter
Nice looking heather, Daniele. Happy Easter.

Gorgeous hat, Brent.
Early anniversary celebrations happening this weekend, since I’ll be busy at work on the actual day.
My Dobbs Homburg in navy with purple trimmings got the call up.
Grateful to Brent for sending this my way.
View attachment 505754
View attachment 505758
Etsuko chose a Maxim.
View attachment 505755 View attachment 505756
Happy anniversary, Gary. Usually it's an easy win for Etsuko, but this Dobbs homburg is so wonderful it gets you in first place.

Mean Eyed Matt

One Too Many
Happy Easter everyone. The hats of the week. A new rotation is coming. Already a few made their way into this week.

Morreton Navy
View attachment 505872

Barbisio Classic Egeo
View attachment 505873

Barbisio Titan Terranova
View attachment 505874

Barbisio Lontra Visone Sesia
View attachment 505875

Fléchet
View attachment 505876

Mertés
View attachment 505877

Willoughby
View attachment 505878

Edgewood (which I forgot I had, thanks Brent!)
View attachment 505879
Stefan, as always one more beautiful than the other. But for me, this time the Lontra Visone tops them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe