Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Seems just yesterday that Ebay was awash in stiff hats and if you wore a small size you had to follow strict dietary restrictions or move to a bigger house. My self imposed limits were built around condition (had to be very clean), size (had to fit me), price (fifty dollars or so) and quantity - no more than twelve in the collection. I haven't looked much lately because I'm at my limit... but I sure do love a fine derby and thoroughly enjoy the subtle variations that make one different from another. This simple Stetson has a saucy swoop and fancy bow, likely 1920s.

However you celebrate the renewal of northern Spring... have a happy.

View attachment 504785

View attachment 504788

View attachment 504787

View attachment 504789

View attachment 504786

A dashing young man you are under that smashing bowler hat!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Rest assured I’m wearing a hat.
But I just made this photo.
A volunteer that came to town to help after our devastating tornado last Friday cut this from a fallen tree at one of our intersections.
I have major damage to my home…. But my family is safe.

HOPE

Be well everyone:

Rusty, very creative in a stressful time. Be safe.

I added this modern Stratoliner pin to my 40s Vitafelt Strat. These pins are actually very nice in person. I am sure I will add an original pin at some point.

View attachment 504849 View attachment 504850 View attachment 504851 View attachment 504852 View attachment 504853 View attachment 504854 View attachment 504855

That is a dynamite hat - Stetson Medalist Stratoliner, unlined, minty condition, Vita felt with pin - "it has all the stuff."

Dang gorgeous. Congrats sir!

Rest assured I’m wearing a hat.
But I just made this photo.
A volunteer that came to town to help after our devastating tornado last Friday cut this from a fallen tree at one of our intersections.
I have major damage to my home…. But my family is safe.

HOPE

Be well everyone:

Hope, healing and recovery to you and your neighbors, Rusty. Thanks for letting us know.

fabiovenhorst

Call Me a Cab
Cap day again
339825139_167579262857995_1390738597638891638_n.jpg
339799137_615610286743231_3909461939627392505_n.jpg

Greetings All:
Today....7X CB Open Road and Willow aka Wednesday.
The crown on this one says it all.
Be well
B View attachment 505093 View attachment 505094 View attachment 505095 View attachment 505096

The hat looks great as well as the boots Bowen! Also good to see Willow ... she just keeps growing up as they do. Tell her that Great Uncle Bob says "hey".

I've been meaning to tell you that I *finally* have my own "Willow" in the works. My youngest daughter is expecting a girl in mid-August. I hear that this Grandpa gig is pretty sweet!

The hat looks great as well as the boots Bowen! Also good to see Willow ... she just keeps growing up as they do. Tell her that Great Uncle Bob says "hey".

I've been meaning to tell you that I *finally* have my own "Willow" in the works. My youngest daughter is expecting a girl in mid-August. I hear that this Grandpa gig is pretty sweet!
Well congratulations.. in the works.. to you and your wife Bob.

Yamahana

One Too Many

Absolutely the Grandpa life is as sweet as can be. You’ll love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe