Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today ?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
The hat looks great as well as the boots Bowen! Also good to see Willow ... she just keeps growing up as they do. Tell her that Great Uncle Bob says "hey".

I've been meaning to tell you that I *finally* have my own "Willow" in the works. My youngest daughter is expecting a girl in mid-August. I hear that this Grandpa gig is pretty sweet!
SUPER GREAT news Bob and Mrs. Bob!!

I just now read Willow your response and she grabbed my arm tight, snuggled me and said “I love my Pop Pop no one can replace him”.
So yes, pretty sweet gig!

Also, Willow will be getting a little brother in June. I’ll lobby for “Bob” for his handle.
B

SUPER GREAT news Bob and Mrs. Bob!!

I just now read Willow your response and she grabbed my arm tight, snuggled me and said “I love my Pop Pop no one can replace him”.
So yes, pretty sweet gig!

Also, Willow will be getting a little brother in June. I’ll lobby for “Bob” for his handle.
B

Thanks Bowen! Congrats to you and your family as well. "Bob" only works for middle names nowadays. "Billy Bob", "Jim Bob" or, as we used to refer to our neighbor, "Billy Joe Jim Bob".

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Gannon hat morning at my house.

Morning walkabout in a Gannon Executive (inspired by the Adam Pacesetter in Executive Quality).

i-QVj3ccW-M.jpg

i-7TRj8r3-M.jpg

i-XWSzSD8-M.jpg

Morning coffee under the brim of a Gannon (bone felt).

i-JZqNTfm-M.jpg

i-XZ8xjRs-M.jpg

i-5GR2JFP-M.jpg

Strolling the property and filling feeders in a Gannon Beachcomer.

i-wRLNNJR-M.jpg

i-hDVc8JG-M.jpg

i-Wtdtrdh-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe