Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
mayserwegener said:
4432948636_5f3431159a_b.jpg

Wow! Now that's a lovely hat - what a deep black! And I absolutely like the swoop you put in that brim! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mario said:
Wow! Now that's a lovely hat - what a deep black! And I absolutely like the swoop you put in that brim! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mario, Thanks! This hat is made for your master crease work. It is the most pliable - plush velour felt I have encountered. I couldn't get a picture of it on my head that shows the finish. It is the hat in my profile picture.

Mr. Paladin said:
I wore my grey Champ with the textured ribbon for church this morning. The man in the photo on top of my humidor chest is my paternal grandfather. He worked as a teller in a state bank in Central Texas for forty plus years and I never saw him without a fedora except when he was eating or going to bed.

Champ001.jpg

Looking sharp as usual in the Champ! Neat pic of your fedora wearing partenal grandfather. Also cool mini fedora on the straw bust! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Big_e

Practically Family
Grey carbon Limar 550

Picture450.jpg

Oops! I'll post a proper hat pic when I come back from my ride.
Ernest

Edit: Ok, I'm going with my Zasu cloth cap today. A good work cap.

Picture454.jpg

Big_e

Practically Family
The Borso and the Portis look fantastic!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Ernest

bolthead said:
I need to catch up a bit on this thread.....

Friday was a Blue Borso.
a34a28d5.jpg
2fedd18c.jpg

Saturday was my Playboy.
76ad7491.jpg
e700b478.jpg

Sunday was this Portis.
b59a6d82.jpg
8e9a8fe9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics