Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Brooks with custom trimmed brim...

brooks_03_14_10_02.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I wore my grey Champ with the textured ribbon for church this morning. The man in the photo on top of my humidor chest is my paternal grandfather. He worked as a teller in a state bank in Central Texas for forty plus years and I never saw him without a fedora except when he was eating or going to bed.

Champ001.jpg

Big_e

Practically Family
Fletch said:
55° and partly sunny this noon. :D Slapped on a Halibut Cap for the first time in many months.

Then it got cold and grey again. :( Bleh.
I love that cap! Looks like a good lounging cap for hanging at your favorite tavern or diner.:eusa_clap
Ernest

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Mr. Paladin said:
I wore my grey Champ with the textured ribbon for church this morning. The man in the photo on top of my humidor chest is my paternal grandfather. He worked as a teller in a state bank in Central Texas for forty plus years and I never saw him without a fedora except when he was eating or going to bed.

Champ001.jpg

That's a beautiful hat, Mr. Paladin! I love that textured ribbon. I admire a man who wears nice hats, and I also admire a man with bookshelves filled with books--two things that are sadly not prevalent enough in our present society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe