Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
CRH said:
hpim1749s.jpg
Add an ostrich plume and I'll call this one the musketeer flip.:D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
ScottF said:
BobC, Indycop - how does Campdraft felt compare to Borsalino Allesandrias and vintage Open Roads? I'm curious because 'Everything Australian' has them in bluegrass green (3 month wait), and my money is burning a hole in my pocket. Hats Direct has the Squatter in willow green, which is also very tempting.

Scott <=== goin' green
I can't help with that one as I don't have any of the others.:eusa_doh:

CRH

Call Me a Cab
DOUGLAS said:
Thanks all for the confidence. I would not cut the brim down, I thought about it though for 2 or 3 seconds but that is really not an option.

Good idea. I never noticed that the brim was too wide in the first place.

It doesn't make you look fat - if that helps :p .

;)

lol

Torpedo

One Too Many
CRH, I agree you strike a cavalier look! ;) Just imagine you hold a rapier instead of the camera in that shot - en garde! The ringneck tail feather would suit that nicely...

Mr P. that puggaree-ed (or is it a striped ribbon?) hat is a formidable choice for that more casual look.

BobC. no doubt that hat covered both the stylistic and the practical needs!

Bolt, another winner for sure.

Indy, keeping your usual stern style!

Torpedo

One Too Many
Today I tried to "do a Mario" :D, borrowing on our appreciated German fellow lounger's style and predilection for a mainly black and grey palette...

Hat is a Mr. Disney "Oxford Fifteen".

DSC_0782.jpg

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Torpedo said:
Today I tried to "do a Mario" :D, borrowing on our appreciated German fellow lounger's style and predilection for a mainly black and grey palette...

Hat is a Mr. Disney "Oxford Fifteen".

DSC_0782.jpg

Wow, Torp! A completely different look for you, but what a great look it is! What a beautiful hat...and what a wonderful leather jackett... I love it! And whats more, you even pull off that very special somber expression you need when you're taking photos of that particular combo! :D :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I also feel a bit flattered... :D :D

One of these days, I'll in turn try to adopt a bit more colorful palette...

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
High Pockets said:
Nice one!!
It was cruddy here today too, and it's gonna be cold in the morning!
Looks like y'all's plants are still green!:D

Yes sir, the roses and everything else are still blooming. Just took a few more figs off the tree as well. Great weather for hats!!!

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
Rain rolling in later today, so I'm taking the FST (Field & Stream Tribute) by Buckaroo Hatters for the Friday workday...
bhfst1.jpg

Rain here today to, and the F&S is on my noggin. Looks good, Deputy. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

High Pockets

Practically Family
CRH said:
I'd wear one!

But I think we'll have to settle for Ringneck tails.

123456.jpg

Woo hoo!! Pheasant season's almost here!!

Nice hats everyone! Mario, love that look buddy!!:D

No pic but I wore a fedora into the fire-station today for the first time ever, that old Dobbs Westward I posted in the beater thread yesterday. I've been a little reluctant to wear one on account of the guys here love to make fun of anything new. To my surprise they actually complimented me on it!!:)

:D Looks like I'll be wearing them into the station all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld