Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

billysmom

One Too Many
Dobbs

Very crisp morning but sunny, so I broke out the raccoon jacket to walk the dogs. The wide brim cuts the glare. ;)

Dobbs-and-raccoon.jpg

Sue

redhawks2

One of the Regulars
For this sunny Southern California day I'm wearing my recently acquired off the bay Dobbs Dawson. The color is called "Windsor Mix". There is no indication if it is wool or a fur felt although I believe it is wool. It is gray even though it photographs with a blue cast. Nice grosgrain thin ribbon and brim trim.
dobbs001.jpg

billysmom

One Too Many
handlebar bart said:
Wore my green whippet to pick up our new family member.....Zoey the Boston Terrier
zoey017.jpg

Awwww! Zoey's fabulous! I've known several Bostons and they're wonderful dogs. The Whippet's nice, Bart, but Zoey steals the show. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Sue

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
handlebar bart said:
Wore my green whippet to pick up our new family member.....Zoey the Boston Terrier
zoey017.jpg

Man, that green Whippet looks great, Bart. I don't have a green one yet. Congrats on the BT. When I was a kid a friend of mine had one. We all got a big kick out of him.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Sue and Bob. That little sucker has already carved out her spot in the family. Fought our biggest pillow, had a meal of tunafish and bottled water and she is now cuddled with the kids..............snoring. lol

Torpedo

One Too Many
Sue, that fat binding is gorgeous.
MShane, sharp pics as always!
Bart, great action shot. Deserves a place of honour in your family album!
Mario, nice new acquisition. I see you have quickly adapted to larger brims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe