Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Cotton/nylon vented cap at a 5K this morning:

p1110004.jpg

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Slim Portly said:
My custom D-Bar-J 5X with diamond bash from Dave Johnson of Las Vegas.

DSC05198-CROP.jpg

A tan hat with a brown ribbon has to be my favorite combination. The shape of the hat is perfect, too. Dave Johnson did a superb job and Slim Portly wears it well!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
chanteuseCarey said:
btw, you've got the BEST avatar pic on FL right now with this one of the Queen Mum!!

chanteuseCarey, I have to break it to you: This ís not the Queen Mum, it's her Royal Highness in person - and in all her royal glory, too! :D

But I have to agree: It's a great avatar - and that hat does indeed look absolutely fabulous on you, Slim! I would love to touch the felt of that hat. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Mario, you are of course correct- my error. HRH Queen Elizabeth's mother was referred to the Queen Mother, yes?

I think, for myself- I perhaps need to not go so far as saying I want to stroke/touch these glorious hats you gentlemen here all wear. You fellas here can get away with that one... :) Maybe I just haven't been around a gloriously soft hat in person to want to do that!

Mario said:
chanteuseCarey, I have to break it to you: This ís not the Queen Mum, it's her Royal Highness in person - and in all her royal glory, too! :D

But I have to agree: It's a great avatar - and that hat does indeed look absolutely fabulous on you, Slim! I would love to touch the felt of that hat. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Yep. The Queen Mum - (almost) everybody's darling.

With some hats, there is just something very special to the look of the felt - and it makes you want to touch it, just to know if it really feels that soft, or silky, or smooth, or...well, I think you get the point. ;)

chanteuseCarey said:
Thanks Mario, you are of course correct- my error. HRH Queen Elizabeth's mother was referred to the Queen Mother, yes?

I think, for myself- I perhaps need to not go so far as saying I want to stroke/touch these glorious hats you gentlemen here all wear. You fellas here can get away with that one... :) Maybe I just haven't been around a gloriously soft hat in person to want to do that!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
HAHAHA!!!!(very outloud laugh- those smilie thingies don't cut it)- just sat down at the computer screen and SP and Mario's posts are the first posts I see as messages on my email! Thanks SP, I needed a good laugh today, my dear sir...

btw, those recent photos of Garrett's Borsos in particular look especially lush- quite stroke-able...(flirty and sneaky looking BIG grin on my face as I type here- again those smilies don't cut it)...

I'd better not get started on this, and gents please don't get me started on this- HAHA too late! I am gonna say that SP here started it-hehe...Its all your fault. Ii never mentioned hat stroking-oh yeah... MARIO did! Or is it SP that are you just the enabler? :p

Uh, maybe the hubby needs a vintage lush Borso as a present from moi very soon...

QUOTE=Slim Portly]The Fedora Lounge - where else can you discuss the Queen Mum and stroking men's hats?[/QUOTE]

Goose.

Practically Family
J.T.Marcus said:
A place with no Dairy Queen? That is "a town without pity." :(
HA! Changed my location to reality. I'm in the southern East Bay city of Fremont. Anyway, the closest Dairy Queen is about 12 miles away.

Here I am today at the local Farmer's Market getting grub for Father's Day dinner...

569947937_29QxW-M-1.jpg

BTW; Happy Father's Day to all (and Slim, that hat looks great on you)!

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Mr. Paladin said:
My Father's Day hat: vintage Resistol. Wide Brim / wide binding; I like it!

FathersDayHat002.jpg

Where'd you get the picture of my "Granny" when she was young and beautiful? :D This is her, when I was a kid.

saphroniaknight.jpg

Nice hat, by the way. :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe