Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Yep, a Camptown 1936 Fieldmaster.:eusa_clap

That's Lori's Diner in San Francisco. They have a lot of great stuff in there along with an old Edsel in the middle of the place. Good food too.

Cheers!

Dan

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Dobbs "Rogue" in Charcoal

14Aug2007DobbsRogueinCharcoal.jpg

Price when new: $15.95. Sold at F. Roos, Mt. Airy, N.C.

Cheers,
Tom

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
Tango Yankee, It' great to see some variety in the pictures we post. No doubt about it, thats a good quality hat. Mt. Airy, North Carolina, Didn't Sheriff Andy used to go there quite often? I don't think he let Barney go there much, though.

Duck

Practically Family
RBH said:
Tony and TY great choices!
It was 105+ here in the Delta, SO a straw was the only answer.
I will not post a new pic, but it was my Peters Bros Indy straw.
We have it made here in NW Arkansas, only 101 today :D

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
It was 105+ here in the Delta, SO a straw was the only answer.
Damn RBH, does that heat come with 99.9% humidity too?
I will stop complaining about 90+ here in the city.
You poor son of a gun. I don't think I could deal with that temperature.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RBH said:
Nah Douglas, it was only 99.7% :D

What straw hat can hold shape under those conditions? My Borsalino brim starts to droop when the heat and humidity move above 80F and 80%. Of course it could be because I've put that hat through more steaming and working than the sheets in a cheap hotel.

dean

RBH

Bartender
deanglen said:
.. Of course it could be because I've put that hat through more steaming and working than the sheets in a cheap hotel.

dean
lol HAH lol

The Indy straw is a real strange hat.THe straw is somewhat floppy [as in a stiff wind will flop the brim] but it holds it shape well. After I got the pinch in mine like I wanted I sprayed it with some rain protector.
I will try to give it a coat every few weeks till I see that the water sheds it well.

BJBAmerica

A-List Customer
My new pamana arrived today.......Need it for my "Crossing The Finish Line" trip to Florida that was gifted to me and my little family through our cancer center. We're headng down in October for a week as a celebration of the end of the chemotherapy treatments, and hopefully and end to the cancer!!

Anyway, here's the hat I bought for Florida, it's a panama, in a "Toast" color, which I like.....It fits well and feels comfortable. I kinda like the upturned brim style better on this particular hat.....

BJBAmerica

A-List Customer
Another OUTSTANDING hat, Douglas....You never cease to amaze us!!!!

Your pics are far from lousy....It you want to see lousy, just look at mine!!! lol lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld