Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stagecoach.
f6c9d67bd382b6fdb3059fb0162615f4.jpg
2aaa428c034acde1593f84402a52d8b3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I arrived home from travels to 11.5" of new snow. Snowblower time this morning. I chose a Filson Mackinaw and a Donegeal cap for the effort.

i-nsvVcT4-M.jpg

I cut trails thru the yard with the dogs wearing a vtg. Stetson Playboy. Perfect light weight vintage fedora for the effort.

i-4ZCLCB2-M.jpg

i-RSkNpwf-M.jpg

Best, Eric -
That Filson should do it's job for these chores. The hats, well, incredible as usual.

101 Pathfinder

A-List Customer
For Whippet Wednesday, Stetson Deckard JP Whippet in Phantom Gray. There are so many tones to this hat, I wear it with both gray and browns. The ribbon is kind of creamy color. Archive photo, sorry, have to get on the road to Portland for class. Studying Museums and their interpretation of Jewish History this term. Very interesting.

19Sep17 Whippet side.jpg
19Sep17 Whippet crown.jpg

Desert dog

My Mail is Forwarded Here
For Whippet Wednesday, Stetson Deckard JP Whippet in Phantom Gray. There are so many tones to this hat, I wear it with both gray and browns. The ribbon is kind of creamy color. Archive photo, sorry, have to get on the road to Portland for class. Studying Museums and their interpretation of Jewish History this term. Very interesting.

View attachment 103942 View attachment 103943
Wow! That is beautiful. Sounds like an interesting class ahead.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Stetson Royal Deluxe on a nippy morning.
DSCN8037 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN8034 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I watched 42nd Street last night. Man, were there some great '30s hats in that one. Made me want to try the brim down all around look.
DSCN8049 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
1-24-2018 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
DSCN8039 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I guess the Whippet will have to wait until next Wednesday. Have a good one,
Michael
Super outfit Michael.

Gorgeous hat Mike.

T Jones

I'll Lock Up

Great looking Whippet, Mike. Lot of good history in that region. It always amazed me how Israel and the Jewish people struggled and stood for thousands of years while greater and more powerful Empires throughout the history of that region rose and then crumbled to dust. They rose and fell and Israel still stands. Should be a very interesting term for you. Enjoy.

That is a beautiful looking hat, that you have on there, today.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
That Stetson is classic Michael. The flecks of color in that suit really draws the eye. Super cool look!
Thanks Red. It's still my favorite suit. And the hat ranks pretty highly too.

That is a super looking Whippet. Wish I had one like that.

Super outfit Michael.
Thanks Perry. Wish I had one of those classy 25 OR's to go with it.

Thanks all,
Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld