Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
Well, I took a break at the salt mines, grabbed a coke from across the street and took a selfie of my Everyman Indy with the new to me Jos. A. Banks dark brown leather jacket. It's one I passed on last Friday but I went back last night to look at it again and it had a 50% off tag on it. Sweet!

i-xW3dHPd-XL.jpg

sergejvandervreede

One Too Many
Well, I took a break at the salt mines, grabbed a coke from across the street and took a selfie of my Everyman Indy with the new to me Jos. A. Banks dark brown leather jacket. It's one I passed on last Friday but I went back last night to look at it again and it had a 50% off tag on it. Sweet!

i-xW3dHPd-XL.jpg
Great pic. Seriously badass!!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-J510FN met Tapatalk

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
Are we talking S&W?

S&W is a Bang Bang ...

See below , but Over-Alls , Over-Hauls , Bibs . Brands : Big Smith , Big Mac , Liberty , Dickie's , Carhartt , etc. .

i-xW3dHPd-XL.jpg

Nice Hat ! The Whiskers are looking good Fed ! Nice Jacket , too .

Nope ... bib-fronts.

I know they still make Big Smith , but do they still make Big Mac (besides at McDonald's) Over-Alls ? Seems like they were Sears or J.C.Penney Brand , Big Mac Work Wear . A guy in our Church wears Over-Alls , I think because his Grandfather always wore his Best Over-Alls to Church . I think his wife isn't too excited about it . Looking Good Bob ! I need a Stetson St Regis Wider Brim Hommie before Matt comes back ! Time is ticking . Passover is Monday .

Miamibruno

One Too Many
@moontheloon and @40Cal,

Abbot Kinney. Oh my god. That's one of my favorite streets. It used to be so funky in the 70's and 80's (is my age showing). Then it became hip and lost some of its charm. It was the first place I enjoyed a vintage lid. Those places are long gone now.

And Catalina Island. I used to SCUBA off that island all the time in my youth. I had a friend who owned a house on the island. I can't tell you how much I miss it.

born and raised in Jersey

in 1996 I moved to LA to chase dreams ... I lived in Venice from '96 to '00 then in Redondo Beach from '00 to '01 when I moved to Boston to join a band called All Parallels.
that band got signed to a label out of NYC in '03 and I ended up back where I started and been back here ever since

but those years in Venice were just absolutely amazing ... I never felt more free and artistically appreciated in my life

I lived on Abbot Kinney Blvd. in Venice right on the border of Marina Del Rey so I walked to the beach just about every single day to take part in the insanity that is Venice Beach

I know they still make Big Smith , but do they still make Big Mac (besides at McDonald's) Over-Alls ? Seems like they were Sears or J.C.Penney Brand , Big Mac Work Wear . A guy in our Church wears Over-Alls , I think because his Grandfather always wore his Best Over-Alls to Church . I think his wife isn't too excited about it . Looking Good Bob ! I need a Stetson St Regis Wider Brim Hommie before Matt comes back ! Time is ticking . Passover is Monday .

Thanks Michael! You do need to get your homburg on pretty soon.

I like the overalls and suit coat look. We have a thread for that. :)

http://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/bib-overalls-and-suit-jackets.48038/

Big Mac is still a Penney's sub-brand. These are on sale!

http://www.jcpenney.com/big-mac-ove...ens-scrubs-workwear/N-bwo3yD1npkbwZvyZ1z0pdlw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82