Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I picked out the Everyman Indy hat this morning. Sunny now with a chance of rain later. Paired with a brown leather jacket... I need some current pictures.

i-9tGLJ82-L.jpg

Special indeed Bob!

Thanks Red! I'm so happy to have it.

love love love ... you make me want a Homburg

Thanks Moon. You do know that you're supposed to get one by Easter for Matt's return from Lent. :)

You're stylin' it today Bob. Great hat. Super great hat.

A weak attempt at style when matched up to your standards Michael, but thanks.

A little elegance to start the day. Excellent, Bob!

Thanks Doug. I do feel pretty... :p

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Kind of like a Ben Cartwright hat? I like it!
Yes, now that I have my new tv antenna up I see I can get a daily dose of Bonanza. I've always sort of favored the round crown telescope look. Went so far as to pair the hat with some boots today.
DSCN1511 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Some very well used boots, I might add, labeled only to a now defunct local repair shop.

Your Everyman would look good everyday.

MIchael

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Nice looking boots @Michael A . I see the seam on your denim is triple stitched. I just got some inexpensive jeans at the local Bi-Mart store that are triple stitched as well.
I'll go as far as to say the boots have patina. Ha ha.

The pants are old made in the USA OshKosh bibs. They are triple stitched on both the inseam and the outseam. Union Special made the sewing machine for that and it was a big selling point in workwear starting, I think, in the 1920s.

Michael

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Thanks , Moon. I didn't know you lived here. Music industry? How did you end up in Jersey?
born and raised in Jersey

in 1996 I moved to LA to chase dreams ... I lived in Venice from '96 to '00 then in Redondo Beach from '00 to '01 when I moved to Boston to join a band called All Parallels.
that band got signed to a label out of NYC in '03 and I ended up back where I started and been back here ever since

but those years in Venice were just absolutely amazing ... I never felt more free and artistically appreciated in my life

I lived on Abbot Kinney Blvd. in Venice right on the border of Marina Del Rey so I walked to the beach just about every single day to take part in the insanity that is Venice Beach

40Cal

One Too Many
born and raised in Jersey

in 1996 I moved to LA to chase dreams ... I lived in Venice from '96 to '00 then in Redondo Beach from '00 to '01 when I moved to Boston to join a band called All Parallels.
that band got signed to a label out of NYC in '03 and I ended up back where I started and been back here ever since

but those years in Venice were just absolutely amazing ... I never felt more free and artistically appreciated in my life

I lived on Abbot Kinney Blvd. in Venice right on the border of Marina Del Rey so I walked to the beach just about every single day to take part in the insanity that is Venice Beach
I like that Abbot Kinney area. Very nice neighborhood!
I've lived all over..... not sure where I like best. Nice to have an ocean within walking distance but I think would prefer a lake. haha..... no complaints though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82